What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thank you for the advice Sharky! :)

Thinking I am glad the weather is cooling off. And that my puppy is being absolutely adorable , sitting very close to me ,, sleeping with her head resting on my leg. :)

I woke up today and saw that Marty been watching me sleep! LOL! I bet Marty was thinking when the hell is she going to wake up and take me out and feed me!!
It is going to 88 degree today!! I can't wait until summer is over!

thinking like get hands on seb coe neck and strangle him,i want ticket.38p a week tax londoner got pay that me,and i cant get sodding ticket

thinking like get hands on seb coe neck and strangle him,i want ticket.38p a week tax londoner got pay that me,and i cant get sodding ticket

Wonder how fast he is now?:lol:

have to laugh watching tv big brother and they all do signature hand the big fella from the bronx, unaware he signing vagina non stop

not looking forward to going to my mom and stepdad's house after work. I have to water their garden/plants while they are out of town, and I also have to water the new grass (stepdad took out a bunch of rocks that were bordering his front yard, and replaced them with grass).

I'm thinking that I recently applied for a full time position in a school and crossing my fingers that I get it. :fingersx: Competition is fierce around here though. The suspense is intense. Ah. well. :cheers: At least I have a job, right? :D

Wirelessly posted

My day was going great, as I was waiting to go in the office , I saw this guy who I don't want anything to with. I went into the hallway to hide and went outside and he was there yuck! I totally ignored him. I was like WTH! We had staff development day and this guy had no business there. Creepy!

Thinking about hearing exam tomorrow. Did workout and volleyball, but not many distractions now. I played much better and our team was good.

Wirelessly posted

My day was going great, as I was waiting to go in the office , I saw this guy who I don't want anything to with. I went into the hallway to hide and went outside and he was there yuck! I totally ignored him. I was like WTH! We had staff development day and this guy had no business there. Creepy!

You see him as "creepy"! What I see as creepy is you in the Patriot's lockerroom:laugh2:

It'd be nice to chat with someone tonight. Could use some conversation about something other than work and the non-personal expectation of how was your day, did you have a nice weekend. I miss that. At the same time, I'm tired and anxious, so while it'd help me unwind, I'm not sure I'd hang in there. And then I'd feel bad for maybe thinking that I made someone think they were boring. Or I was boring. So I still wouldn't sleep and I'd log back onto here. Then you'd think I'm an a$$hole for saying I was going to bed and then here I am on the forum again. So I guess really I'm thinking that I think too much. Goodnight to you all.

Wirelessly posted

rolling7 said:
Wirelessly posted

You see him as "creepy"! What I see as creepy is you in the Patriot's lockerroom:laugh2:

That's not creepy at all, media enter the locker room and who know who else lol. For the record , I never even been there lol I love NE Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

That's not creepy at all, media enter the locker room and who know who else lol. For the record , I never even been there lol I love NE Patriots!

The Houston Texans say: See you in Houston for the AFC championship, bring your crying towel:wave:

3.30pm was thinking about giving in have ciggi but discover lost credit card have spent ages looking for it,found now,it took mind off ciggi

3.30pm was thinking about giving in have ciggi but discover lost credit card have spent ages looking for it,found now,it took mind off ciggi

Think of this way look at all the money you're saving and how much better it is for your health. Some people put all the money they saved aside and buy them self a reward . Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back