What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking FB is really pissing me off. I get notifications that people are commenting, but can't see the comments on my posts. It's been going on all day. Also, one whole group, I can't see all the posts from before last night.

same here. I'm just noticing a technical issue right now. My post is gone and so are notifications shorty after I tried to check it out. how annoying... :roll:

RAIN!!! Guess no outdoor volleyball tonight. Maybe play indoors.

Thinking FB is really pissing me off. I get notifications that people are commenting, but can't see the comments on my posts. It's been going on all day. Also, one whole group, I can't see all the posts from before last night.

I have that happening to me too and it's been happening for a while. Since I use my iPod to read FB most of the time I thought maybe it was a problem with the mobile website.

Thinking about how today's my last day visiting with my grandson (& his parents). Leave early tomorrow morning for the airport. Was a good visit but will be glad to get back to reality (I think).

Just an update on our construction for those interested. If you are new to this, go here: http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/98090-kristinabs-garage-conversion.html

Now for the update - all interior walls are framed. All wiring for the electric, phone and cable is installed. Drywall has been installed and they are currently doing the taping and mudding of the drywall. Contractor was going to try and do the exterior paint this week, but we are dealing with Tropical Storm Issac. We are also waiting on dry weather to pour concrete for the back patio and A/C pad. Custom kitchen cabinets will be here and installed either September 4th or 5th. The electric company should be here this Friday to hook up the electric. Once the A/C pad is poured and cured, then the A/C can be installed and hooked up. Currently the expected completion is planned for us to move in by Thanksgiving, but he is currently ahead of schedule and we might get in by Halloween.

About what I have to do at school tomorrow. And how to change the rule at college of no skateboards. Every college allows them but not mine. Annoying.

About what I have to do at school tomorrow. And how to change the rule at college of no skateboards. Every college allows them but not mine. Annoying.

in most cases.... blame the skateboarders, not college. it's possible that the rule was enacted due to skateboarders vandalizing the property or costly liability if injured or disrupting people. or maybe they simply hate skateboarders :lol:

while keeping that in mind - it might help to organize a bunch of skateboarders and formulate a plan to appeal to college and present that skateboarders are not disruptive and troublemakers :)

Please be responsible. Don't use public sidewalks nor private property for skateboarding. Use a skateboard park. Most communities have them and if yours does not, organize and have one built. This is a win-win because everyone is safer.

Why was the thread about Todd Akin remake about rape and abortion locked??
It is a drag that we're not allowed to a lively debate here.

was thinking about the question asked on other thread how to waggle ears

also i agree with you above,as i asked the question about todd akin

Why was the thread about Todd Akin remake about rape and abortion locked??
It is a drag that we're not allowed to a lively debate here.

Yep....tried to make a response there...and could not....so back to our camp fire, singing songs.....

Im thinkin why women are gettin arrested for soliciting is becomin common in big town small city where I went to schools all muh life...that shit didnt happened in 90s. I read crime reports all da time on online. The population is under 60,000. I mean it's easy to get arrested for prostitution..talkin about desperate people today.so sad!

Im thinkin why women are gettin arrested for soliciting is becomin common in big town small city where I went to schools all muh life...that shit didnt happened in 90s. I read crime reports all da time on online. The population is under 60,000. I mean it's easy to get arrested for prostitution..talkin about desperate people today.so sad!

Street walkers are a common sight here in Jacksonville...get arrested, then a few days, they are out and back to it again....but the judges are now somewhat cracking down. After the 3rd offense, and if the prostitute is a drug addict, then it's 10 months in jail...so our jails are full.

:(Thinking about how I have to put off getting HA because I just found out they want it all up front.

:(Thinking about how I have to put off getting HA because I just found out they want it all up front.

Oh, there are exceptions to the rule when you start talking about going elsewhere...:roll: Amazing how quick they call back when you say that. They really should fix their brochures' fine print

I am thinking to lots of pretty relax and calm!

Thinking I am sick of MIL's friends from the Bahamas.

Thinking I'm getting sick of this "muggy" weather....has rained everyday for about a week and a half...now the TS "Issac" is headed towards Florida....so more rain and rain....everything is flooded.

I am thinking how amazing it feels to actually sleep!!! I found something that has totally made my hot flashes disappear. I can't remember the last time I slept more then a couple hours at a time. I hope this continues because I can get so used to sleeping a full night. Life is good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back