What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were more Listening people.

I'm thinking how cool those silent movies were. It's too bad that not many appreciate it now these days.

I am trying to get the movie 'The Artist' from the library , I want to see it as it a silent movies.

I love the old black and whites movies, I hate it when they're colorize.

Im thinkin why is it easy to lie about me...maybe b/c I have bad ears.. Just pisses me off to no end..there's nothin I can do about it. :(

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of the beautiful words by mio amor <3

Trying not to think for the sake of sanity! Yet overwhelmed thinking on improving myself in many different ways I'm just hopelessly boggling myself in the quicksand of what ifs....

Just wish my cough can just disappear, these are a huge annoyance. :pissed:

I'm thinking it would be cool if deaf cats meet from all over world. They would share norms of deaf culture among felines from different countries. Maybe share different cat nips. They'll drink beer, and use ASL. You know be in their very own world.

apparently there lion on the loose in my area so giving that some thought at the moment

I'm thinking it would be cool if deaf cats meet from all over world. They would share norms of deaf culture among felines from different countries. Maybe share different cat nips. They'll drink beer, and use ASL. You know be in their very own world.
That would have been awesome :)

That it's exghausting learning ASL when you CAN see. It must be ridiculously exhausting to learn to speak when you cannot hear!

Thinking about my HA demo tomorrow. Hoping something helps and for financing.

I am thinking I hope my new avitar picture works. Took me sooooo long to figure it out.

Thinking about how it's going to be an adjustment for me to have to get up a little earlier so I can leave an 1/2 hr earlier at 3 days a week to drop off my daughter at her 1st class on those days. Campus is just 5 mins from my work so I figure I'll save her the cost of parking on those days (starting today).

I keep reading about new hearing people. I don't get it. New hearing. Is that like new math? Or more like New Coke? Seems like they still teach new math, but New Coke didn't last very long.

I am trying to get the movie 'The Artist' from the library , I want to see it as it a silent movies.

I love the old black and whites movies, I hate it when they're colorize.

I've not seen that one yet. I should check that one out. B/W movies are okay. I like them but when it's colorized, it makes it better. However, the B/W movies are like a lost art. There's some pretty good ones out there. It just makes me appreciate stuff that are lost through time and translation.

I'm thinking how jealous I am of my shadow. It's skinnier than I am! :lol:

Wondering why the officers were knocking on the door a couple of minutes ago.... =/ Can't be good. If i had wore something more proper for answering the door , i would have answered it. >.< Now i am stuck here curious . Blah.

Wondering why the officers were knocking on the door a couple of minutes ago.... =/ Can't be good. If i had wore something more proper for answering the door , i would have answered it. >.< Now i am stuck here curious . Blah.

and and? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back