What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem on serves busy crappy. I have some bug team issues weird engineer something data center itself rough alots of bandwidth. I have CF is almost is 4gb whoa is they do handle very cut on 1.6gb is pretty lucky! it is very insecure! I have apache is implentation also busy..

I love Thanksgiving.... lots of yummy food. I just don't enjoy how I'll have to work it all off for weeks after.... :doh:

Holidays suck now days ... since my divorce its just me with my nuked frozen turkey dinner for Thanksgiving and Christmas both ...

ok but ummm should I be skeered?!?!?!? lol :shock: You've got my email ...

About me? Nah! Of Missy? Let's just say I'm trying to get a "Cease and Desist of illegal pyro-accellerants" agreement notarized! :D

thinking about bunion and doing long train journey they painful thoughts,and what do with my old cat christmas week

Wirelessly posted

Are chatrooms obsolete these days lol

We girls always get that holiday tush honey, save boot camp for the Spring! :P

Sadly I don't get "holiday a**" I get holiday stomach, holiday double chin and her good friend holiday gut. I'm not so lucky as to have it go to my a**, I WISH!

I am thinking people did not do spell check on 'The Green Hornet' show on TV.
I was watching this just for the hell of it and there was sign over a dry cleaner store that said " No job is to big" . I thought it was funny.

Where does it start and end? I am curious so I can take my son on something like that.

This was the inaugural run from Amtrak. It sold out so quickly that they added another one tomorrow (11/3). It leaves Philly at 9:00 am and returns around 4:00-4:30. You can only board in Philly. I took the first train northbound from Wilm to Philly (arrived at 7:16).
You could drive up to Perryville or places along the freight tracks northward to see the train - it's about 15-18 cars. There were lots of people out to wave & take pics.

I thinking hope be better wait for longer expect to long times see nurse soon coming implentation. I expect to coming soon I figure out theme... odd. I think so prepare :) not sure when hope!

Yes I can cook pretty good but no use in fixing a big thing just for me ...

It doesn't have to be really big. Have you ever done turkey breast rather than a whole turkey for example. And even before my family go down to just me we started using Stove Top chicken dressing as it is soooo much like my aunt used to make from scratch. I also buy gravy in a jar and doctor it with giblets (Gizzards boiled with some spices and instant bouillon then cooled and ground up. A package is too large for one jar of gravy so the rest if frozen for later use.) and a bit of Kitchen Bouquet (browning & seasoning sauce). I no longer do potatoes in addition to the dressing. The veg, varies. I find myself getting full enough with that and vary rarely do any dessert.

Turkey%20with%20Boxing%20Glove.jpg

Bring it!
:giggle:
Nope...that's not it.

I think that foreign students should get a car with turbocharged engine before they enrolls at Gallaudet. They will be shocked at what a bad area surrounding Gallaudet campus is and want to get out there FAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back