What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurses and doctors take my room as a hide out whenever they are tierd. Some even fall asleep in here.

ouch lmao I figure out restart to apache2 :) hmm i figure out hmm see lol

Just spent all day on my motorcycle just about. I'm thinking it's about time for a loooooooooong road trip on my bike! :D Maybe Colorado! :D

final to see 21th nov see doctor patient soon add nurse. I hope be alots of healthy issues. 2 weeks I anxious longest pretty. I am really tough 2 weeks past terribles. we find out healthy issues. sound look likes better between complication!

Life is weird sometimes. I hadn't seen my mothers parents in like 12 years maybe. My grandma has, well had, alzheimers and my grandpa has parkinsons, they've been a nursing home in Oklahoma the past few years. Since my parents moved her to Texas last year my mom has been making a drive every 2 weeks to go them. One of the reasons my dad retired early from the FAA and took this position in Fort Worth was so my mom could be closer to her parents.

Anyway so I moved here on Saturday, I went with my mom yesterday to go visit them. My Grandma didn't recognize me, but when my mom would explain who I was she'd remember that she had a grand daughter Amber, she just didn't recognize that I was her. That was okay though, we still a had a nice little chat and every time I'd smile at her she'd grin hugely back at me. Now this was just my mom's usual every 2 weeks trip. My mom got a call from the nursing home this morning, telling her my grandma probably wouldn't make it, that she almost died last night. So my dad came home from work and left with my mom to go back up to Oklahoma. She died a couple hours ago.

Life is weird, I hadn't seen her in years and years and she dies the day after I finally see her :( And it wasn't an emergency trip because she wasn't doing well. I will be eternally grateful though that I did see her when I did.

Life is weird sometimes. I hadn't seen my mothers parents in like 12 years maybe. My grandma has, well had, alzheimers and my grandpa has parkinsons, they've been a nursing home in Oklahoma the past few years. Since my parents moved her to Texas last year my mom has been making a drive every 2 weeks to go them. One of the reasons my dad retired early from the FAA and took this position in Fort Worth was so my mom could be closer to her parents.

Anyway so I moved here on Saturday, I went with my mom yesterday to go visit them. My Grandma didn't recognize me, but when my mom would explain who I was she'd remember that she had a grand daughter Amber, she just didn't recognize that I was her. That was okay though, we still a had a nice little chat and every time I'd smile at her she'd grin hugely back at me. Now this was just my mom's usual every 2 weeks trip. My mom got a call from the nursing home this morning, telling her my grandma probably wouldn't make it, that she almost died last night. So my dad came home from work and left with my mom to go back up to Oklahoma. She died a couple hours ago.

Life is weird, I hadn't seen her in years and years and she dies the day after I finally see her :( And it wasn't an emergency trip because she wasn't doing well. I will be eternally grateful though that I did see her when I did.

You can also be grateful that you got to know them for as long as you did. My grandfather on my dad's side died before I was born, I was 6 when my grandmother from his side died. On my mother's side I was 9 almost 10 when my grandfather died and 12 when my grandmother. A good deal of that is because each generation was older that in many families when the next generation was born.

You can also be grateful that you got to know them for as long as you did. My grandfather on my dad's side died before I was born, I was 6 when my grandmother from his side died. On my mother's side I was 9 almost 10 when my grandfather died and 12 when my grandmother. A good deal of that is because each generation was older that in many families when the next generation was born.

That is very true!! I'm incredibly lucky. She is the first of my grandparents to pass, and I'm 38!! She was 83, my grandpa is 86. My dad's parents are 90 and 82.

There is something to your observation Amber. I have had it happen many times the odd coincidence of some sort before some one close passes. There is more to us human beings than meets the eye. I am glad for you that you have that memory of her smiling.

Sometimes emotion plays a big part in when we die. My father was the only child of my grandmother, and he got into a car accident and died before her.

She had a massive stroke on his birthday that caused her death.

Sometimes emotion plays a big part in when we die. My father was the only child of my grandmother, and he got into a car accident and died before her.

I think you're right. In my case though I think I just got incredibly lucky. I'm just one of like 20 something grandkids and she didn't even know who I was. It was just time for her. I guess in the past few weeks there had been changes with her. On my mom's last visit she said that usually my grandma didn't pay attention to her surroundings but lately she had. She kept telling my grandpa that he needed to take her home, she wanted to leave. Then when I was there yesterday she didn't know who my grandpa was. My mom said that a first, she kept telling my mom "I'm in a man's room, I need to leave". I couldn't hear my mom told me later what she was saying. My grandparents shared a room there, and she could see him but didn't know who he was :( I'm very very glad for my grandpa's sake that she didn't last long after that. He didn't have to go through that for very long, he was very upset.

Been thinking about my parents who got into car accident last Tuesday, totaled his 1970 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. He only had it for 11 months. My parents are fine but funny thing was about my mom who has Alzheimer, she was sleeping when the accident happen and when the car hit and spun around, my father heard my mom saying "wwhhoooooo" and she look around for moment then she went to sleep again.

bot i send you message would you read it thanks

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking , if people really understand the meaning behind my throw back Pepsi can lol
They say nothing only liked my pic hmmm lol

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking , if people really understand the meaning behind my throw back Pepsi can lol

Well, I was glad you were ok. I was thinking Throwback Pepsi is safer than Mexican Coke because it is canned. Also, Mexican Coke is going to convert to corn syrup, so it won't be as good anymore.

Is there another meaning?

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Rio said:

Well, I was glad you were ok. I was thinking Throwback Pepsi is safer than Mexican Coke because it is canned. Also, Mexican Coke is going to convert to corn syrup, so it won't be as good anymore.

Is there another meaning?

You are right Bott Pepsi is safer in the can. Some of my close friends didn't say a word :/ about you ok? Not pointing fingers here, I also, commented in fb about some oversee .

Last edited:
thinking that birthday parties on a Sunday really suck because I would rather stay home and watch football.

Not having a great day. Getting the whammy of hospital bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back