What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that sleep will not happen tonight, tinnitus is absolutely brutal.
Feels like my head is going go explode!!!!!

Thinking I'm getting tired of new people signing up and diving right in to stupid questions or "do my homework" mode. It's rather irritating to say the least. Here I always grew up being taught "there's no such thing as a stupid question." HA! How wrong you were teachers....

Thinking that I used to love having a full active weekend but I am just limiting myself to one activity a weekend due to the need for rest for the following work week. I am getting old.

What kind of service dog , it's hearing dog? I am not sure I would want a part hound dog as a service dog . They're great dogs but they love to have their noses glued to the ground all the time.

Right - but so far, only one person is thinking hound and trainer does not think so. Yes, if she works out, she will be a hearing assistance dog.

:wave:Kristina, seems exciting for you - let us know how things are going!

I'm sorry Deacon did not work out:aw:

Thinking about Zumba tonight:D

thinking about TODtobe that has not come to AD.

I didn't like TODtobe 's attitude. I wish she wouldn't become a teacher for the deaf due to her extreme views against ASL.

I didn't like TODtobe 's attitude. I wish she wouldn't become a teacher for the deaf due to her extreme views against ASL.

She is female? Oh wow, I never realized that. I always had the image that I was talking to a male in those conversations. Not sure why.

(Maybe I expect women to have a better perspective? :shock: )

^Interesting to learn something about myself!

She is female? Oh wow, I never realized that. I always had the image that I was talking to a male in those conversations. Not sure why.

(Maybe I expect women to have a better perspective? :shock: )

^Interesting to learn something about myself!

I assumed she was female...I don't know why.

I assumed she was female...I don't know why.

Oh interesting. Makes me curious, sort of tempted to make a thread where people can say what they've assumed (maybe without realizing it) about the gender of ADers whose user name isn't obviously male/female. And if you actually know the person's gender, you skip that one. I'm sure the whole thing would be a really bad idea for reasons that just haven't occurred to me yet:0

Oh interesting. Makes me curious, sort of tempted to make a thread where people can say what they've assumed (maybe without realizing it) about the gender of ADers whose user name isn't obviously male/female. And if you actually know the person's gender, you skip that one. I'm sure the whole thing would be a really bad idea for reasons that just haven't occurred to me yet:0

I think a thread was already made about the gender of ADers several years ago. It is probably buried deep in the archives. It would take a huge shovel and hours of digging to pull it out. :D

it is funny joke on laught to me thinking to me cooling to me :P I am very laught! I am always funny :lol: lol no idea

Well - we named the pup Bella and it looks like she will not be working out. Trainer will keep trying, but so far, both Bella and her sister, Lexi, are not investigating any sounds at all. They are however sniffing and smelling everything they can. They have attacked the chickens and have been barking and whining so much that the horses are getting upset and antsy.

I think a thread was already made about the gender of ADers several years ago. It is probably buried deep in the archives. It would take a huge shovel and hours of digging to pull it out. :D

Bumped it for ya! ;)

Me too. I learned she's banned :D I did ask for checking this one and apparently she's banned. :dunno:

Thinking that I cant wait for people to get frightened by my work's haunted house. My brother, his wife, her parents, bunch of our friends from our group, and I worked hard in the last month building it. It is 99% finished.

Here is a sneak peak of the area that I created...(we were all assigned to different areas to be in charge of. I was in charge of the village area)

Attachments

• HH.jpg
    HH.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking , enjoy life not let others destroy it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back