What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is you in your avatar it would help if you took that thing off your head.

Mars-Attacks_l.jpg

Ahh ACK! ACK! ACK!

Thinking about how people aggravate me by stating opinions like their facts, and not backing up stuff with proof.... Pretty annoying to say the least. :mad:

First day out of the hospital. Had some dizziness and overly tired; while at my doc's getting checked out my fingertip O2 level dropped below 70% so they sent me to the ER. Never found out what the cause was, but seem to be OK now after a bunch of fluids. Except I now wonder if when I'm tired if it's normal tired or I'm gong to be back in the ER tired.

You can buy a fingertip pulse oximeter from amazon for $20 bucks ... I got 2 from there and they've done good for the past 2 years since I got them. My mom is a nurse and she uses the same one I've got but give $60 for it from a medical supply. Here's a link to it on amazon.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Acc-Rate-CMS-50DL-Oximeter/dp/B008CUMYQ8/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381988224&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=fox++finger+pulse+oximeter+yellow]Amazon.com: Acc U Rate CMS 50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter, Yellow: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

As far as why it happened is anyones guess but if it got down to 70% that's dangerous and they should have done a ABG to see what your CO2 is. If your a CO2 retainer like I am it could cause your O2 sat to drop and CO2 to increase. Back in 1999 they admitted me for severe pnuemonia and didn't know I was a CO2 retainer so when they put me on high O2 it cause the oxygen levels to drop and CO2 to rise it ended u being 54% and the CO2 level got up to 117 I didn't know who I was or where I was and they said I almost didn't make it.

Thinking why I am so tired all the time...oh wait...it is from being a teacher!

:wave:wondering how you're doing, Kristina and now quite curious about this new pup!

I was watching the news on channel 7 about the shut down being over they showed some kids in a field trip and it looked a child had gotten hit in the face by someone , the child pulled back. I happen so fast ,I called channel 7 put they're answering their phones ,I left a message but with my speech effect they might not listen to it. It really looked a kid was getting hit . I so hope I am wrong.

:wave:wondering how you're doing, Kristina and now quite curious about this new pup!

What kind of puppy are you getting and you have to show some photos ,
Please .... do you have any names picked out yet?

So far, no name as of yet. I know she's female, 7-9 months old and trainer was told she's a German Shepherd mix. When trainer got possession of the 2 girls, she says they look to be either English Shepherd mix or a Mini-Leonberger mix. Going to see them in the next hour and will post pictures soon. I know they are black and brown. Not spayed and both passed the temperament testing for service dogs. The only male did not.

Thinking I get to go see my new pup today.

You mean you have another new puppy when you have a dog at home. I hope it is not too much with you and your family to deal with taking care of two animals. Wishing you good luck if you want and get the new puppy. :hug:

Thinking about where we should go for our anniversary dinner tonight. Mexican food sounds pretty good. Yummy!!!!!

So far, no name as of yet. I know she's female, 7-9 months old and trainer was told she's a German Shepherd mix. When trainer got possession of the 2 girls, she says they look to be either English Shepherd mix or a Mini-Leonberger mix. Going to see them in the next hour and will post pictures soon. I know they are black and brown. Not spayed and both passed the temperament testing for service dogs. The only male did not.

Leonberger Breed: Facts and Drawbacks

Leonberger are very powerful dogs and need a lot of exercise .

You mean you have another new puppy when you have a dog at home. I hope it is not too much with you and your family to deal with taking care of two animals. Wishing you good luck if you want and get the new puppy. :hug:

Leonberger Breed: Facts and Drawbacks

Leonberger are very powerful dogs and need a lot of exercise .

Bebonang - I had to give Deacon back to the shelter due to problems. New pup is hopefully going to be the service dog that Deacon was to be.

As of now, they do not believe it is a possible Leonberger. They are guessing German Shepherd, Australian Shepherd and possibly some hound type dog.

I am busy no times. I have be patient :) I have busy I see tomorrow spending to see exciting to our few some exciting to enjoy tomorrow. I think so busy increase. I rid some friends issues on my loss friends my area :( I don't mind. I am no longer to friends, I am really straight to clear to it is clear to understood. I have alots of change to moving to new. I have alots of friends. I knew Toronot is very moving, never told me, no problem I am really feeling best cool positive.
I am busy serves alots of heavy. I have overwheating. I have wait for approval coming healthy issues faithful I have alots of issues moving to my healthy :)

Bebonang - I had to give Deacon back to the shelter due to problems. New pup is hopefully going to be the service dog that Deacon was to be.

As of now, they do not believe it is a possible Leonberger. They are guessing German Shepherd, Australian Shepherd and possibly some hound type dog.

What kind of service dog , it's hearing dog? I am not sure I would want a part hound dog as a service dog . They're great dogs but they love to have their noses glued to the ground all the time.

Officially done with ASL class. Turned in my last Quiz, Final, and the Presentation. Been a rough day of recording videos, catching up on lessons, meetings for kids, all on top of a big project with big problems at work! Now to plan my next class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back