What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its too bad everyone in AD doesn't live in one place we could have our own deaf community complete with village idiots matajan and wakey.

I'm thinking that maybe I don't have the maturity to handle long distance relationships.

Eeeeek there was a spider in my bed. nasty looking black thing. The really creepy part is that I noticed it *last* night. (like 24 hours ago) The lights were off but I somehow saw it, turned the light on, and it scampered away. drat. I have no idea how I went back to sleep: I must have been massively tired. (If this had happened when I was a kid, I'd have slept on the couch for a month.) Anyway, a friend of mine drunk-texted me at 2am this morning then I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up, turned the lights on, and, I think, disturbed him. So he showed himself. And now he is dead.

So I'm much happier. True, it is possible there are others, but at least at this point it's possible that there are none, which gives me what I need to relax. So why am I not sleeping at 4am? Because alldeaf is so interesting:)

Wirelessly posted

I need to get back into reading & writing mode. I need to feed my head hahaha

Wirelessly posted

ME TOO, ive slacked off for last couple days and I'm now finding it difficult to get my study groove bacl

see silver snail trail and it stops abruptly you know bird not got it or fox etc and nothing to hide behind so what happens ideas would be welcome

Thinking my cat is mad at me. He keeps sitting in the spot for Deacon's food bowl and sending dirty looks. biting my feet as I try to put shoes on.

Wirelessly posted

me to,my concentration like flea..i picked up book'the black swan' by nassim taleb not easy book to read provocative book just got to open it..my daughters birthday so off to residental home later...

Im thinking about this deaf woman needs help (she is real, freinds have confirmed this)
because she gone mental, actually called me evil just because i was talking about pot...omfg...this is just stupid, im not gonna put up with ppl called me that just because of a lame topic...
there's the recorded convos...

Chow
no we live in a sad terrible world that God has created so he's going to make a new heaven & a new earth in the next life
I make choco brownie slice ..still on the rack to cool
18:51 Mac
i want marijuana in that please
18:52 Chow
u naughty
18:52 Mac
i need calming down the natural way, god gave us pot
lol
no It's Satan using u ..he's on yr side
18:52 Mac
oh i loved pot, but its
u can't see but he's real
18:53 Mac
LOL...look Chow, no its me, im not stupid......but i do believe if pot was legal the war is a muhc better place
jsut greedy people using that to control and an use excuse to kill people
pot doenst kill
people does
18:54 Chow
very sad
18:54 Mac
yes, but its reality
18:54 Chow
u has a evil heart
18:55 Mac
WHAT
don't be stupid
if you meet my mates they'd tell you im far more honest than most people
and i HELP old people to cross roads, people dont to that
people too busy in being selfish
18:56 Chow
me too
18:56 Mac
im the kind of guy who will rescue
that not being evil
come o snap out of it
on*
18:56 Chow
u were talking about pot

UNREAL MAN

TALK ABOUT narrow minded people!!!
she's blocked now, and for good.
:roll:

I thinking to see wait for on plan . we find out happeend migrance on see family doctor. next week :) thumb up! see soon doctor family good news! I can't getting food cheese too bad :( and diet pop too bad I avoid them I lesson i do it lesson routine advise secure I shocking! :eek3:

Am thinking I'm spending too much time with my neighbors....:roll:...one Lady was so loaded and slurrrrring her words...I didn't know she drank that much!...

Wirelessly posted

caz12 said:
Wirelessly posted

me to,my concentration like flea..i picked up book'the black swan' by nassim taleb not easy book to read provocative book just got to open it..my daughters birthday so off to residental home later...

I will pick a book soon or re read one that I read before. Happy birthday to your daughter!

Forgot a pass word so yahoo sent it to google i forgot that one aswel..life one fliping muddle.
thank you rio yes we had good time somehow my daughter invited god know how many Downs kids for sleep over,they young adults and this when deaf is advantage accept one uses sign on basic level and will keep repeating over over and over farm yard animals and food

I am thinking how stupid the new manger of my condo is! He told me last Tuesday that the grass seeds DO NOT need to be watered , that the morning dew will do that. A week later not one new blade of grass has grown and the guy is now watering the grass seeds and the birds has eaten some of the seeds . We really need to hire Steinhauer to take care of our lawns.

I'm thinking that I should go soak my toe in disinfected hot water. I saw the doctor about some insurance stuff and paper work for items I need. I used that time to have my toe looked at yesterday.

A few weeks ago, I slipped in the kitchen and hit the stove. My toe bled a bit. It has been quite painful at times for a while and I have a possible infection. Doc thinks I may have broke it. :shock:

Good news is that even though I just started my treatment, my toe is already looking better. :D

The water should never be hot it should feel comfortable to put your feet into it.

I am thinking how stupid the new manger of my condo is! He told me last Tuesday that the grass seeds DO NOT need to be watered , that the morning dew will do that. A week later not one new blade of grass has grown and the guy is now watering the grass seeds and the birds has eaten some of the seeds . We really need to hire Steinhauer to take care of our lawns.

he so wrong,spray water lightly everyday i dont know what your weather is.if it calafornian heat dont let it dry out also not boggie either...i had trial and error last two years gave up put turf down then cat peed on it and killed lot of it

I am just thinking about how this tooth I had extracted was affecting me. It was a long journey into Goodonya's House of Pain. The Dentist looked at it with his magic Cat scan that was really cool. Three dimensional viewing at every angle with reference bars on a computer screen. Very Hi Tech and all of that. He said no infection and that the tooth next to it needed a root canal.

This after I have gone through a year of inflammatory events that prevented me from working and getting diagnosis from doctors saying basically yep you got inflammation dunno why.

I got a prescription for an antibiotic for malaria prevention overseas. I was barely able to walk by this time. I took the whole 3 month supply while travelling and on return. At the very end this tooth goes wild, WTF, and then quiets down. I have had a lot of work done on it over the years, root canal and crown.

I decide that this tooth is what is causing my misery. Based on what? Well not what the dentist and his magic Cat scan say. I had all my teeth because I really tried to keep them in good shape. My mind is saying the tooth is the problem. The Dentist is saying it is good. I go to another Dentist. He says it needs a new crown, that there is exposed root even though it is dead it has a small cavity. Hmm. Another crown up here that is $1300.

I get a referral to Dentist #3 for an extraction. He does a determined expert job of extracting that tooth. Inflammation goes away. I can walk again. I can bend over and pick things up. Hmm. A year gone out of my life and in the end it turns out to be a tooth that only hurt a few days at the end and then calmed down. My conclusion? That whole save the tooth at all costs business is good but it has a down side. The molar from Hell is gone now and I am glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back