What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
he so wrong,spray water lightly everyday i dont know what your weather is.if it calafornian heat dont let it dry out also not boggie either...i had trial and error last two years gave up put turf down then cat peed on it and killed lot of it

We're having a dry spell right now. I called the guy up and asked him who was going to water the grass seeds because there is not going to be any rain for a week. The guy told me "I wanted the grass seeds to be planted right now because there is going to be NO rain for a week and they'll be just fine. The morning dew will be enough " The guy looked surprise that there was grass growing a week later. The people running the management company are not too bright. They keep sending us statement of how much $$ we own for the gas and the statement said the bill is for Sept. gas usages . It does not work that way, the gas bill is for how much gas we used last month. They do this each month. I told the woman and she still does not get it. The condo trustees did not do any back ground check on how good
the new company is.

Made the decision and plans are underway. Definitely moving to Fort Worth Texas at the end of the month. *gulp*

Made the decision and plans are underway. Definitely moving to Fort Worth Texas at the end of the month. *gulp*

You will be better off and happier close to your family.

Good luck!

You will be better off and happier close to your family.

Thanks! I'm hoping so!! After I get situated tip if my list things to do is find a place to take ASL lessons. At the beginning of summer I'd found that the community college here has them and I'd been planning to enroll in the classes that started in September. That plan got a big monkey wrench thrown in it. BUT my mom just retired last month, I bet she'd take then with me :D even better!!!!

Thanks! I'm hoping so!! After I get situated tip if my list things to do is find a place to take ASL lessons. At the beginning of summer I'd found that the community college here has them and I'd been planning to enroll in the classes that started in September. That plan got a big monkey wrench thrown in it. BUT my mom just retired last month, I bet she'd take then with me :D even better!!!!

Ahh...too bad you are moving further away....there goes my chance to meet you one day while driving to Georgia....:(

Still, being near family, especially supportive family, does make life a little easier.

thinking what is up with this
rotate.php
its from alldeaf's home page.

it finally got rotate. Before its the same picture for So long time.

you can click "refresh" here so you ll see more pictures

Yes I saw it on avatar :P I recognized it on header . I see it header

administrator is modify on coder :P ghost lol

Thinking my husband will be a house slave to me and my roommate since he wont be working and we, ladies will be working to provide for our families. We will get out our black whips and whip him in shape.

Wirelessly posted

Sorry to see that, Shel. Perhaps you can make him a honey do list to keep him busy.

Wirelessly posted

I am super stoked! I finally got a job with the State. I will be working in the pharmacy at the Dept of Corrections. Much better pay and hours! I am so excited and nervous that I can not stop thinking about it.

I'm thinking how busy it has been for the past couple of months. Some of you may have known this - I've been on a long journey in search of finding a school that serves well for my deaf/autistic son and as well as in consideration of my other deaf son's well being. Basically, I've been travelling to several different deaf schools in several states. It wasn't easy to juggle this time and to do this but I had to do what's right for the boys. Finally, this journey has ended and a new one has begun. So, in the end, I decided and felt that Indianapolis is the right place for us as well as ISD offers a lot of potentials for their education. Now its onward to make the transistion happen. Hopefully that will be completed by January 2014.

I hope all has been well with y'all! Have a nice night, Folks! :)

thinking how interesting my work is going to shape up now...not too bad for another 33 days to develop it...i still got to KEEP working...there's NO way im waiting another 2 weeks then panic, NO efffing way!!...

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
thinking how interesting my work is going to shape up now...not too bad for another 33 days to develop it...i still got to KEEP working...there's NO way im waiting another 2 weeks then panic, NO efffing way!!...

Get to work ! Lol

I'm thinking how busy it has been for the past couple of months. Some of you may have known this - I've been on a long journey in search of finding a school that serves well for my deaf/autistic son and as well as in consideration of my other deaf son's well being. Basically, I've been travelling to several different deaf schools in several states. It wasn't easy to juggle this time and to do this but I had to do what's right for the boys. Finally, this journey has ended and a new one has begun. So, in the end, I decided and felt that Indianapolis is the right place for us as well as ISD offers a lot of potentials for their education. Now its onward to make the transistion happen. Hopefully that will be completed by January 2014.

I hope all has been well with y'all! Have a nice night, Folks! :)

Whoa Jo.. wow hope all is good for ya and your boys! Ya have been busy and looking at best options for your boys to do well in school and beyond.. good luck and hope to see ya around online so we can catch up and yap good lol..

Rio, grummer just is a working dog.. he gotta work or he gonna be one lazy dog for a while lol.. kidding ya grummer!!

thinking about my foot had bunion operation,ladies and gents if you offered operation think hard i wish not had it one of lifes mistakes

Thinking my start date may be delayed. I faxed a signed paper on Friday to the agency that will be doing the background check and then yesterday I get an email saying I need to send them a signed <paper> asap. They did give me the option to print/scan/email it this time (I can fax from home - one reason I still have a landline). So I did this and asked what happened to the one I faxed them on Friday. No response. Then today I get another email asking me to do the same thing. I replied, I did it already. I also sent an email to the HR person indicating the problem. I get an email back from the agency stating that the system was slow and yes, she did get the one I sent her (presumably the one I sent yesterday).
This made me wonder if the background check will be delayed even more due to the gov't shutdown. Agh!

Sometimes I think it'd be nice to be in a close relationship again. Then I remember how crappy the last one went.

Been a long week already - working long hours and taking care of the kids. Whew. Plus lots of projects due this week for class.

My daughter just sent me a section of the family tree she's been working on. She's traced my great grandfather back to 1696. Based on the names, looks like I have some German blood in me from my mom's side. We always suspected we did on my dad's side but then found out there was Irish blood on his side too. I always said I was 99.44 % Irish. Guess the other .56% is German. :giggle:

My daughter just sent me a section of the family tree she's been working on. She's traced my great grandfather back to 1696. Based on the names, looks like I have some German blood in me from my mom's side. We always suspected we did on my dad's side but then found out there was Irish blood on his side too. I always said I was 99.44 % Irish. Guess the other .56% is German. :giggle:

Irish people rock:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back