What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe :D but really I can turn into a tiny blonde bear when I'm hungry or when my "friend" comes to town.

If they ask, I swear never saw a thing! ;)

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of a deep hair conditioning treatment :)I can't wait for Zumba class Fri evening.

I'm thinking that I want to surround myself with more and more positive people every day.

I'm also very thankful for all of those that gets and shares my humor about cats clapping, ferrets using ASL, and cars that go fast!!

I'm thinking that I want to surround myself with more and more positive people every day.

I'm also very thankful for all of those that gets and shares my humor about cats clapping, ferrets using ASL, and cars that go fast!!

It's always good to surround yourself with positive people. :D Too bad sometimes it takes a while to weed out which are positive and which aren't. :roll:

*Goes and looks up cats clapping*

I am thinking that sometimes my friends want to do too much on the weekends. Yes, I love doing stuff but it is the school year and I want a break. I am going to the Orioles baseball game tonight for my sister-in-law's birthday and I don't want to socialize on Saturday or Sunday but my friends are texting me saying they want to come over. I already said no last weekend. I don't know why my friends must do something EVERY weekend. Also, I am in a bad mood because the fridge broke again yesterday. Sp frustrated so I don't feel like dealing with people but I have to go to work and deal with people. It is just one of those times when I am feeling like "f#### ck you everyone!"

I am thinking that sometimes my friends want to do too much on the weekends. Yes, I love doing stuff but it is the school year and I want a break. I am going to the Orioles baseball game tonight for my sister-in-law's birthday and I don't want to socialize on Saturday or Sunday but my friends are texting me saying they want to come over. I already said no last weekend. I don't know why my friends must do something EVERY weekend. Also, I am in a bad mood because the fridge broke again yesterday. Sp frustrated so I don't feel like dealing with people but I have to go to work and deal with people. It is just one of those times when I am feeling like "f#### ck you everyone!"

I feel you !!! Same for me!! Sometimes I need a time to focus on family and relatives when i want to. friends i love to hang out with friends but i m not keen on seeing friends ALL the time.

Im glad that you told them NO so you can have time for yourself and relax who cares if its boring but boring is healthy for you sometimes. lol * hugs*

where the ferret gone you not mentioned him lately pleeeeeeeeeaze tell me you aint shoved him in turbo and he still going or cat eat him which is fair point
i never got my rabbit to learn bsl kept falling over when he tried and me cat lost cause:giggle:

i also thank people cos my english grammer dreadful not able to help it..

Your grammar rocks in a unique way and what you say comes across just fine. I figure we all have a smiling affection for your words in the same genuine way you express yourself.

You're on of my top favorite posters caz, you crack me up, I love your way with words :D

that so kind ambrosia,i dont always undestand what i write and get mortifed when i read it next day

thinking what is up with this
rotate.php
its from alldeaf's home page.

it finally got rotate. Before its the same picture for So long time.

you can click "refresh" here so you ll see more pictures

i thinking what signs symptoms of broken hard drive and is worth getting it mended and is it possible get through just one day without something needs paying for or mending UTOPIA

Thinking I might ditch my kids tonight and hit a movie or something.

where the ferret gone you not mentioned him lately pleeeeeeeeeaze tell me you aint shoved him in turbo and he still going or cat eat him which is fair point
i never got my rabbit to learn bsl kept falling over when he tried and me cat lost cause:giggle:

i also thank people cos my english grammer dreadful not able to help it..

Sorry, I was too busy with cat clapping concept that I forgot about ferrets. Can I be forgiven?

did you know if lady ferret dont mate she dies so get male ferret you can't be doing with dead ferrets

Having oral surgery on Monday, not looking forward to it at all. At least I will be asleep this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back