What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? For free??? :D :laugh2:

Nope. I don't work for free ;) and my bosses wouldn't let you come in without charging either ;)

Nope. I don't work for free ;) and my bosses wouldn't let you come in without charging either ;)

Well dang you can't blame a man for trying can you lol :laugh2: I don't have the slightest idea what the charges would be for that. The only times I've had it done was after a wreck and then it was over $300 for a massage, physical therapy and some kind of uhhh heat pack thing what ever that's called but the other's insurance had to cover it 100%..

EDIT: you should start a mobile massage thing like Phoebe on Friends called RelaxiTaxi or RelaxiCab or something lol

Well dang you can't blame a man for trying can you lol :laugh2: I don't have the slightest idea what the charges would be for that. The only times I've had it done was after a wreck and then it was over $300 for a massage, physical therapy and some kind of uhhh heat pack thing what ever that's called but the other's insurance had to cover it 100%..

EDIT: you should start a mobile massage thing like Phoebe on Friends called RelaxiTaxi or RelaxiCab or something lol

I suggest you head out somewhere isolated, say a biker joint, park it over their bikes, spit on the floor, slam a shot of shine, and tell them to go **** themselves. Relax and enjoy the FREE fallout. Prob solved dude!

I suggest you head out somewhere isolated, say a biker joint, park it over their bikes, spit on the floor, slam a shot of shine, and tell them to go **** themselves. Relax and enjoy the FREE fallout. Prob solved dude!

Dude I'm not suicidal LOL Besides I used to ride I know most of the guys around here they'd just shoot me the bird and tell say **** you go **** yourself!!! :laugh2: What you described sounds like the scene from that pee wee herman movie :hmm:

Dude I'm not suicidal LOL Besides I used to ride I know most of the guys around here they'd just shoot me the bird and tell say **** you go **** yourself!!! :laugh2: What you described sounds like the scene from that pee wee herman movie :hmm:

Massage massacre and a gay movie! There you go! LOL

Update: Oh yeah! Found a clip of your fave scene! Funny!

[yt]UVKsd8z6scw[/yt]

Last edited:

I'm deaf remember. I can't take calls to set up appointments. Any way $75 for hour Swedish, $85 for and hour deep tissue, $125 for an hour Vichy, that's a massage with body scrub and skin conditioning treatment. :D

for research...
questions about questions, an it's doing my head in....

for research...
questions about questions, an it's doing my head in....

Goodness, Grum....being so inquisitive and thinking "why....where....when....how come... etc. etc." can really tax ur brain to the limit and drive you coo=coo....All I can suggest is to think..."Oh reallllly?"...and brings to mind that ol' saying...."God said it...I believe it...and that settles it"....Dance a little "jig" and have a drink of that good Wine on me.

just read there some poisenous spider floated in to east og england some kids been bitten and ill.i thinking long hard and deep about this and what best insect spray...thought of it horrible

Just finished taking the jurisprudence exam, one of the e requirements for getting a massage therapy license in Texas. Omg it was mind numbingly boring, but luckily didn't take that long and I'm glad I got it over with. Just a couple more steps and I can pay for the application for a license there.

Still haven't quite decided yet what I'm going to do, but it takes 4-6 weeks for the application process, my son will be done with football end of next month, so I want to get my license there just in case this new job doesn't cut it money wise. Honestly though with the divorce over with a move and starting all over, somewhere where family is close sounds really good. Kids would rather stay in myrtle beach though so it's still kind of wait and see.

FaceTime is so incredibly great. We just had a nice long chat with our daughter in Ireland. She gave us a tour of the new place. Murphy looked very happy and is enjoying his new home. Trying to find a time where we can go visit but her school schedule is packed full. She even has to fly to Portugal for a field trip.

We had a nice rainy day yesterday and cooler weather today. Going to go have lunch outside somewhere in a few hours.

FaceTime is so incredibly great. We just had a nice long chat with our daughter in Ireland. She gave us a tour of the new place. Murphy looked very happy and is enjoying his new home. Trying to find a time where we can go visit but her school schedule is packed full. She even has to fly to Portugal for a field trip.

We had a nice rainy day yesterday and cooler weather today. Going to go have lunch outside somewhere in a few hours.

you need apple mac and i not got one but love use face time speak and see son

lost my address book worse thing i put bank details pass words all important stuff,think i drop it on train...i thinking howSTUPID CAN I BE...my life in that book so some other peoples.IDIOT STUPID WOMAN,got go to bed worried about that.to believe i soooo stupid husband endorsing it

Wirelessly posted

How can people be so gross to use a pic of their toilet full of crap :barf: for fb profile pic

Wirelessly posted

^^^ I am not joking either it made literally want to :barf: I don't even want to prove it or I will get banned here :lol:

How quickly I was able to get an appointment for my rescheduled skin exam. Called today and have an appt tomorrow. Which is probably good because I think I may have a basal cell cancer spot on my upper arm. Doesn't worry me as I had one on the side of my nose about 25 years ago.

Maybe that's why I've been putting off rescheduling the appt, Someone knew I would need to get this checked out now (don't think I've had it for long).

Is my condo manger wasting our condo fees? He just had some grass seeds put down yesterday and it's not going to rain for 7 days , the guy told me the morning dew will water the seeds and they'll be just fine We had to redo the lawn because the last landscapers did a half ass job and we ended up with weeds instead of grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back