What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been notorious for letting my hair grow out, sometimes down my back, then chopping it all off. Then I let it grow out again. I usually don't keep it short, though I don't let it get too long anymore, because I'm cheap. And because I like the change of hair style I get when I let it grow out and then when I get it cut.

Right before I got sick, I had grown my hair out really long. It took forever and I really loved it. While spending all that time in ICU and the hospital no one had combed my hair. It even had glue left from the EEG. When I woke up, I had the biggest "rat nest" on the back of my head. We tried everything to get it out. Finally had to go to the salon, she combed out as much as she could which was extremely painful. Then with one swift cut, eleven inches fell to the floor. Sad part was I couldn't even donate it. It's finally shoulder length again but I think our hair grows slower the older we get. For me, long hair is easier because I can either braid it or pull it up. Always fun to try new styles though.

i feeling weird on cold on stranger :eek3: odd stranger

First day at the new job. Yes I got called in yay. Just for two......but between my commission and tips I made $125. Yep I think I'm going to like this place :D if I could get just one or two more a day I'll be golden!!! I could get used to only working 3 or 4 hours a day :D

Side note, at some point during the first massage my hearing aid battery died. I had already used the last one in my purse, oops. So yep, I was totally deaf most if the time I was there my first day.....because that's the kind of luck I have. :laugh2: wasn't too bad though, while talking to people in between the massages I only had to ask what a couple times. Sometimes I think it's easier to speech read when I'm not getting any audio, like the sound confuses me or something. Sometimes ;)

Thinking about Superbad after reading post on HI License.
1361358037_80714578.jpg

And now thinking about Emma Stone after thinking about Superbad after reading post about HI license.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking too much. A lot going on at the moment. Wanting my brain to shut down. Going to be a sleeping pill night.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking too much. A lot going on at the moment. Wanting my brain to shut down. Going to be a sleeping pill night.

I hope you feel better! Warm tea won't help?

Wirelessly posted

Not on my bad nights. Plus I am out of honey.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Not on my bad nights. Plus I am out of honey.

Aww tea w out honey not the same.

Thinking about a change on the flyer for Deacon and hitting the road with posting it.

I can finally relax, Murphy has reached my daughter in Ireland.

Angel's daughter's new home

2lxeao9.jpg

Murphy

2dtu5pc.jpg

And again

2j5cbo2.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Great to have my friend, Daniel back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back