What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found another job!! It's only on call though :( it's a start anyway. It's at a Barber Spa, meaning it for men, it's expensive, the pay will be great and they probably be awesome tippers. AND Fall golf season will be starting up soon here in myrtle beach so hopefully they'll call A LOT!!

I hope the men will not want more than a massage. I heard of some men going a Spa and hair salon and wanting sex with massages . The women had to tell the guy to leave .

increasing to feeling ready. It is feeling increase prevent impressive. cutting medication I evaluation for healthy :) pretty seems healthy wellness. I successfully final think hard work effort rough :) alots of healthy! thinking

Back to real work-Main Square Recreation Centre-water chemicals finally adjusted-swimming allowed.

I hope the men will not want more than a massage. I heard of some men going a Spa and hair salon and wanting sex with massages . The women had to tell the guy to leave .

Oh I'm sure at some point in my career I'm going to run into that. I've been doing this fir 3 1/2 years, so far I haven't, thank god. I think if it ever does I'm just going to pretend to be .....deafer. Nope didn't hear a thing what? What? What? Til he gives up and nevermind a me :laugh2:

Oh I'm sure at some point in my career I'm going to run into that. I've been doing this fir 3 1/2 years, so far I haven't, thank god. I think if it ever does I'm just going to pretend to be .....deafer. Nope didn't hear a thing what? What? What? Til he gives up and nevermind a me :laugh2:

Give them one of these if someone ever tries lol
free-fighting-smileys-393.gif

Crazy, the dog transport lady called late last night asking us to come to the airport an hour earlier. Awake at 2am and leaving soon. Goodbye my sweet Murphy safe travels.

I will be worried about him until he is safe with his momma.

I am thinking if i would look good in a short hair styles, the same hairstyles as Miley cyrus's current hairdo? :hmm:

Last edited:

I once a had a male client that was 90 yo and I was giving him a sponge bath and he wanted me to give him a 'hand job' ! GROSS! I reported it to his nurse and the old fool got upset as he said I was his g/f . :barf: My 'real' b/f mother gave me her wedding ring to wear after I told her this happen.

I've been notorious for letting my hair grow out, sometimes down my back, then chopping it all off. Then I let it grow out again. I usually don't keep it short, though I don't let it get too long anymore, because I'm cheap. And because I like the change of hair style I get when I let it grow out and then when I get it cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back