What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Razorbacks! That's what I'm thinking right now.

Go Razorbacks! That's what I'm thinking right now.

Yes, we will play a good hard game against LSU tomorrow! We beat them once when they were number one, and I believe we can do it again!

Arkansas needs a morale boost. This will do it. :)

Absolutely. We can do it for Uekaman! I don't care what anyone says, we've had the best year for our football program for years, Petrino and the Hogs were the right mix.

And I can just barely remember hearing my parents chant through the house with the members of Theta Zi (sp?) "A-S-T-C Bears!!, A-S-T-C Bears!!". Too bad that's school is not there anymore, but it became a part of the Univ of Arkansas. It was Arkansas State Teachers College and my father was a German/English/Latin professor.

And I can just barely remember hearing my parents chant through the house with the members of Theta Zi (sp?) "A-S-T-C Bears!!, A-S-T-C Bears!!". Too bad that's school is not there anymore, but it became a part of the Univ of Arkansas. It was Arkansas State Teachers College and my father was a German/English/Latin professor.

That was before my time I believe. It's now UALR, I think. They have the only ITP program in the state.

That was before my time I believe. It's now UALR, I think. They have the only ITP program in the state.

Yeah, it was before your time. He was teaching there when I was born and left when I was 3, so that would be 1963-1966.

Yeah, it was before your time. He was teaching there when I was born and left when I was 3, so that would be 1963-1966.

What was your father's name? Some old ladies around here went to the ASTC back in the day and may have had him for a professor if they remember the name.

I am thinking that I really enjoy the silence when at the end of a long day I can take my HA out.

What was your father's name? Some old ladies around here went to the ASTC back in the day and may have had him for a professor if they remember the name.

Sent you a PM.

I'm thinking if nothing else, we've kept up the tradition of a fight between me and my dad. Sigh. It was over stupid stuff. So what if I have clothes on my bathroom floor. It's the day before laundry day, what do you expect?

How tired I am; it was a long but great day. And yet we are going shopping tonight. Black Friday already started !! (And THEN I get to sleep in and stay home tomorrow) :)

I would go black Friday shopping before I had to go to work if someone would go with me, but that's not likely to happen. Besides, I'm not sure I want to fight an angry mob.

I'm thinking about sleep. And thinking and thinking.... Sigh. I'm too full to sleep. :(

Past time for me to go to bed. Got my computer issues worked out, now it's time for me to hit the hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back