What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how much I love having a doggy in the house again :)

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about my conversation with a hearing friend, he needs to be careful learning ASL on youtube bec it not reliable, he accussed me of know it all. Not to go off the topic , I did see phlebotomy students drawing blood and some made mistakes. That's my point youtube is not 100% accurate.

Last edited:
Thinking the cat has managed to find a new way to sleep.

He slept on the back of my thighs while I was sleeping. :lol:

I think how nice night tonight :)

Nieces come spend night. We set up Christmas tree, decorate house. Then bake Christmas cookies. Then order pizza - surprise! Fire truck, six firefighters, Sparky fire dog show up deliver pizza! They ask our smoke alarm work, they come check (they think so cool Deafie alarm!) and because works, our pizza free! Now we watch Uptown Girls. :)

They so sweet. They 8 and 9. We decorate so much. Our house look like Christmas threw up.

^^^My nieces used to come over and decorate my house too! Sigh, they're all grown up now and busy - it's not the same. I'm living vicariously through you!

I'm thinking about going to bed.. because I've been running quadratic equations through my mind all night.

I think so exciting tomorrow whoot I am motivate tomorrow :D pastor teach me lots of improve strength increase I love strength!

I was looking for something on my hard disk and noticed her username SxyPorkie that used to be active here for a long time. I wonder what is happened to her. Did she moved in a nursing home without a computer?

I was looking for something on my hard disk and noticed her username SxyPorkie that used to be active here for a long time. I wonder what is happened to her. Did she moved in a nursing home without a computer?

She had pancreatic cancer.

thinking i'm headed to bed, 1.20am here and that my sore throat and stiff neck needs to GO!!

:wave:

That's what we've all been wondering. Some here know her real name, but no obituary was ever found.

I am thinking I am losing more hearing quicker. I couldn't understand ANYTHING the kids said or sang at their talent night.

I learned that I can get a sunburn on the day after Thanksgiving in Maryland. Cool beans!!!!

I used to get sunburned in the winter time in Northern Michigan. The sun reflects off the snow and if you are not careful, you could get a sunburn up in your nose... ouch!!! :shock:

I think: 1. My sister such bitch and 2. Sharks sucks, Canucks rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back