What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (droid)

To the ADer who mentioned that Opera works well in smart phones, thank you. Finally AD mobile and other places work on my phone.

I see you :lol: wireless!

$25 or $50 Visa gift card to each of my sisters? Ah, which is better?

Doing my Christmas shopping...

Thinking about that me and my girlfriend are looking forward to have Cleo home this Friday

Cleo is our 12 week kitten we adopted last weekend:

mkk9c3.jpg

Thinking about that me and my girlfriend are looking forward to have Cleo home this Friday

Cleo is our 12 week kitten we adopted last weekend:

mkk9c3.jpg

That's a really cute kitten!

thinking about my daughter and the new person who is living in her dad's house with them. She and I talked about it at the airport whether if it was a new girlfriend or not. I asked her how she would feel, she said she would be upset. She just texted me saying that she has landed in Phx and is waiting for her dad. She said she would text me to let me know if that person is a new woman who has moved in or not. I am nervous for her.

thinking about my daughter and the new person who is living in her dad's house with them. She and I talked about it at the airport whether if it was a new girlfriend or not. I asked her how she would feel, she said she would be upset. She just texted me saying that she has landed in Phx and is waiting for her dad. She said she would text me to let me know if that person is a new woman who has moved in or not. I am nervous for her.

Wow. So he already asked someone else to move in since kicking his ex out? Wow. that's just low especially if it's a new woman... :shock:

So so so so cute, JClarke. I have a cat named Cleo too! :)

Omfg!

Wow. So he already asked someone else to move in since kicking his ex out? Wow. that's just low especially if it's a new woman... :shock:

My daughter just texted me. She found out who that new person is. It is a new girlfriend with 4 kids and they are living with them now. I feel faint right now.

Oh no! Are they all living at the house with your ex and your daughter?

My daughter just texted me. She found out who that new person is. It is a new girlfriend with 4 kids and they are living with them now. I feel faint right now.

That's awful. I wish there was a way for your daughter to change her mind from the original custody and move to live with you. :(

shel think can she stays at her grandma for one night since it is all shock to her. He did it again hope your girl hangs in there ok.

shel think can she stays at her grandma for one night since it is all shock to her. He did it again hope your girl hangs in there ok.

My hubby is calling my mom to tell her to get online now

Oh, dear, more drama! Hope that you get that sorted out, Shel.

My daughter said that she is ok and that the woman is nice but still! That f*cker is setting a VERY bad example!

After he and I moved out from our apt, he moved in with his ex and her 3 kids. Lived with them for 5 years only to break up with her and kick them out.

Then, he other ex and her 3 kids move from AZ to move in the next day.

Then, they all move back to AZ because she had put her life on hold.

After 5 years of living together, he breaks up with her and kicks them out last Wed. They had wedding plans all set up to get married in March of 2012.

Now, there is a new girlfriend with 4 kids living there now as of yesterday.

I am worried that he may be mentally unstable in the head.

I am sorry for your family/daughter having to go through that, shel. I hope she doesn't get any ideas from his behavior to how she feels a family should be when she is older and married. That guy is setting a terrible example for a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back