What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I hadn't considered that... :( I hope not. :shock:

Yeah, it was a form of a torturous death by the Romans.

They would force feed their prisoners until their stomachs literally exploded and they died. It's very painful.

In some places such as Libya, women who are fat are considered quite desirable by the men so the mothers begin to force feed their daughters from around age 10-12 so that they will be nice and fat to be married off around 14-18.

It's very disgusting.

Yeah, it was a form of a torturous death by the Romans.

They would force feed their prisoners until their stomachs literally exploded and they died. It's very painful.

In some places such as Libya, women who are fat are considered quite desirable by the men so the mothers begin to force feed their daughters from around age 10-12 so that they will be nice and fat to be married off around 14-18.

It's very disgusting.

Wow, gives new meaning to "death by chocolate". I am so not eating a thing tomorrow!!!

:lol:
Wow, gives new meaning to "death by chocolate". I am so not eating a thing tomorrow!!!

:lol:

You don't have to worry about me force feeding you.

Although I will say anymore I can only eat tiny amounts of food at a time or I do get sick and I've had no type of surgery.

Maybe it's just the fluctuations of my appetite? I don't know. But I know my waistline isn't getting any smaller!

Im thinking why I never shop on Black Friday. Shopping leads to more shopping. It's only for big spenders and Im not a big spender. :lol: I couldnt deal with all the people,man. It's silly.

I would be a big-spender if I could be. Thing is I'm too poor to do Black Friday.

oh my god on terrible addiction affect to my group hoem addiction give me I am addiction I obssevive i want to stop it i addiction no way impossible look like addiction I suspect!

Wirelessly posted

My sleep is more important than going early morning shopping :giggle:

I learned that I can get a sunburn on the day after Thanksgiving in Maryland. Cool beans!!!!

I am thinking of the deaf/blind lady from my Deaf church. She had a massive stoke, then a bunch of mini strokes. After she finally got to hospital, she had another massive stroke and 2 more mini strokes. They are not sure if she can make it. She is now totally paralyzed down her right side and she never learned to sign with her left hand. She can't communicate at all right now. She has no family at all as well.

I am thinking of the deaf/blind lady from my Deaf church. She had a massive stoke, then a bunch of mini strokes. After she finally got to hospital, she had another massive stroke and 2 more mini strokes. They are not sure if she can make it. She is now totally paralyzed down her right side and she never learned to sign with her left hand. She can't communicate at all right now. She has no family at all as well.

Oh no! What about setting up a thread for all of us to send her something? That must be so devastating for this woman.

Oh no! What about setting up a thread for all of us to send her something? That must be so devastating for this woman.

That's a great idea. I would be willing to send her something.

My dinner smells so good... I can't wait for it to be ready...

I'm thinking, at this rate, the sooner this day is over, the better :-/.

Thinking about my brother, that he's finally turning around for the better.

Oh, and I think I very happy, content...my sister jealous bitch who can take her criticism, cattiness someplace else!

I'm thinking that I've been thinking too much lately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back