What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was the same year I graduated from high school. Yeah, I can't believe it's been that long already.

That was the year I got my Master's Degree and started my teaching job. Looking at that pic, I cant believe how much has changed especially with some friendships that have either grown stronger (like with mine and the black girl in the black sleeveless shirt) and how other friendships have been ruined. We all were so close. Amazing how much can change in just 10 years.

That was the year I got my Master's Degree and started my teaching job. Looking at that pic, I cant believe how much has changed especially with some friendships that have either grown stronger (like with mine and the black girl in the black sleeveless shirt) and how other friendships have been ruined. We all were so close. Amazing how much can change in just 10 years.

Yeah, definitely. Ive lost friends, made friends, and had a marriage and a divorce in that time frame. One thing I've learned is that relationships can be crazy. I'm still learning that.

Yeah, definitely. Ive lost friends, made friends, and had a marriage and a divorce in that time frame. One thing I've learned is that relationships can be crazy. I'm still learning that.

At that time, I hadnt met my current hubby and I was living the crazy single life just after my split with my ex hubby. Good times. :)

Looking at it again..honestly the only one whom I am still very close is that girl in the black sleeveless shirt. The others, dont really talk with them much anymore or dont even talk to at all. Amazing.

Thinking how much things have changed since starting my teaching job. This is a pic of all of us after work. All of the people in the pic are deaf and now there are a few of us left. I am the one in the maroon tank top in the last row. This was in 2002. Almost 10 years ago..wow.

At that time, I hadnt met my current hubby and I was living the crazy single life just after my split with my ex hubby. Good times. :)

Looking at it again..honestly the only one whom I am still very close is that girl in the black sleeveless shirt. The others, dont really talk with them much anymore or dont even talk to at all. Amazing.

wow anything can happen in 10 yrs. I hate that . i am surprised to hear that there are few deaf teaching job in your school. i wonder why is that? I am not that good at getting close friends that fast but depeneds on who people are. this gal in a black tank looks familiar but many people look familiar. ha great picture. thanks for sharing this picture. kudos to you that you work hard with kids that i can't do that. lol :hug: thank you.

wow anything can happen in 10 yrs. I hate that . i am surprised to hear that there are few deaf teaching job in your school. i wonder why is that? I am not that good at getting close friends that fast but depeneds on who people are. this gal in a black tank looks familiar but many people look familiar. ha great picture. thanks for sharing this picture. kudos to you that you work hard with kids that i can't do that. lol :hug: thank you.

Some of the people in the group are aides as well. I meant that there are a few of us left from that group who hang out. About half of them are still working where I work at but dont hang out together as a group. There are still plenty of deaf staff where I work at. :)

Just opened a new thread for fashion lovers only so that I don't clog regular threads with fashion tidbits.

I am thinking over my screwed up computer. I got plans to fix it tonight. Sighs.

thinking how much I am pumped for my annual leave to take effect on 12/23/2011 and I wont be back to work until late january :cool2:
I look forward to summer beers. :lol:

I'm thinking I can't wait until I get my Premium Status since I sent money yesterday through Paypal.

did you find one yet? :lol: alleycat, sorry. lol

sorry nope.. I freaked out and ran away. this is what I found

funny-pictures-cat-hogs-the-sock-drawer.jpg

thinking about how awesome my french manicure looks. i finally found a great nail tech :)

no more non-standard nail salons!

I am thinking that this years thanksgiving has been well uh, small. Mom decided not to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year. I would up having left-over fried chicken strips and french fries with ketchup. Sigh. It's just not the same even if it's without it's drama.

thinking how much I am pumped for my annual leave to take effect on 12/23/2011 and I wont be back to work until late january :cool2:
I look forward to summer beers. :lol:

That is lots annual leave!!!!!! Wow! Back work just time for Australia Day!

That is lots annual leave!!!!!! Wow! Back work just time for Australia Day!
Yup, 4 weeks annual leave :D (actually, three becuase the first week is automatic shutdown) apparenty I have the australian day off too :P

I'm thinking I must be living in the wrong country.

I've not had any leave time since August 2010. :shock: Yeah I'm feeling a bit burned out these days.

I'm thinking I must be living in the wrong country.

I've not had any leave time since August 2010. :shock: Yeah I'm feeling a bit burned out these days.
Im sorry o hear that. Keep looking for a job that suits your needs. Annual leave is a must!!! :D

Im sorry o hear that. Keep looking for a job that suits your needs. Annual leave is a must!!! :D

Yeah, I noticed that. Seems like I get only one week every 2-3 years the way things keep going. At this point in time I would gladly scrub the toilets for the church if it meant that I can go back to school full-time. I might not get leave time, but at least I'll be working on getting a better education that leads to a better job that has leave time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back