What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't judge. Them ugly boots is all I say.

BTW - I asked another person, one who has a vagina, their opinion. They agreed. I guess I am not the only one without any sense of style. :D

Loser. Way to put me down because I really wanted that pair of boots. I don't care what others think. This is me. I wear what I want. ;) And I'll wear them with classy outfits, not "skanky." I know how to wear my outfits just right.

6a00e54ed9ed5388330148c7c6b1ba970c-800wi

Is this skanky?

Loser. Way to put me down because I really wanted that pair of boots. I don't care what others think. This is me. I wear what I want. ;) And I'll wear them with classy outfits, not "skanky." I know how to wear my outfits just right.

I was not addressing you. I was addressing the boots.

I am thinking about work later. The store will be a zoo later.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about how cute my boss's grandson is... Must keep my eyes on the computer... Must not stare. I feel like a cougar... 8 years younger than me and he's hot. It's nice to have something easy on my eyes once in a while especially at work... He's my eye candy right now! Lol. There must be something in my water that is making me boy crazy lately!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about how cute my boss's grandson is... Must keep my eyes on the computer... Must not stare. I feel like a cougar... 8 years younger than me and he's hot. It's nice to have something easy on my eyes once in a while especially at work... He's my eye candy right now! Lol. There must be something in my water that is making me boy crazy lately!

It's not a problem. It's nature.

Thinking I agree. Also not cougar worthy. I consider cougar more 10-15 range. Then after that you go in to like the other cat families lol.

Is this skanky?

get a better picture of the boots you like. i know this picture is not you. right.

oh i realize now that i need to buy a skinny jean for boots. i have many boot cut pants. :mad2: i have a few boots. I like grey suede boots. they look cutesty and perfect for being a mom. LOL

Is this skanky?

Nope. That is not skanky. That's dressy & classy!

Wirelessly posted

blondon704 said:
Thinking I agree. Also not cougar worthy. I consider cougar more 10-15 range. Then after that you go in to like the other cat families lol.

Im in my late 20s and he's in his late teens... So I think the age gap makes me a cougar but as he gets older it might be more acceptable.

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:

Is this skanky?

get a better picture of the boots you like. i know this picture is not you. right.

oh i realize now that i need to buy a skinny jean for boots. i have many boot cut pants. :mad2: i have a few boots. I like grey suede boots. they look cutesty and perfect for being a mom. LOL

I'll take a pic once I get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back