What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts from Hell is the fashion police now? :laugh2:

Let me get my flannel pj bottoms and ugg boots on. :P

poptartcat.jpg

Maybe PFH is uncomfortable with the fact that he can't pull off boots the same way Lana can. :)

I am thinking about a small change of plans but not 100% sure. Oh well.

Thinking about who will win the grand prize in the AllDeaf holiday contest that ends in December... :hmm:

Thinking about who will win the grand prize in the AllDeaf holiday contest that ends in December... :hmm:

Didn't know we were having a contest. I've been away dealing with other stuff.

And I just realized I have been upgraded to premium member status. Thanks Alex, though I'm not sure what I did.

Thinking about Haiku...boy haven't done it for long time. I love it!

I am thinking how boring this book is that I am reading. I understand it, I'm getting it, but it's usage of the English language is so dry and and stale that this book has made me sleepy. I only have two more chapters left to complete it, but I can't be bothered with completing it tonight when normally I would have finished it in no time no bigger than the book is.

Thinking how much things have changed since starting my teaching job. This is a pic of all of us after work. All of the people in the pic are deaf and now there are a few of us left. I am the one in the maroon tank top in the last row. This was in 2002. Almost 10 years ago..wow.

Attachments

• work pic.jpg
    work pic.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
thinking about how I keep getting distracted by shel's avatar. :lol:
(keep thinking it's a woman then no! look away!)

Thinking how much things have changed since starting my teaching job. This is a pic of all of us after work. All of the people in the pic are deaf and now there are a few of us left. I am the one in the maroon tank top in the last row. This was in 2002. Almost 10 years ago..wow.

Wow, that was the same year I graduated from high school. Yeah, I can't believe it's been that long already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back