What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped caring about what I ate when I read the USDA/FDA/CFIA's hygiene standards.

I wonder how well it's enforced.

I wonder how well it's enforced.

doesn't have to do that. just wait for mass recall and outbreak. that equals massive lawsuit $$$ and $$$ government fines.

thinking about golfing tomorrow, but weather is 55degrees and 60% chance of showers :( dang it

How far do you have to go?

Short walk down the street...there's Taco Bell, Wendy's , KFC, Burger King, Subway, Pizza Hut and of course Mc'Donalds...oh the joy of living near UT off campus student housing.

Wirelessly posted

If Amanda Palmer and I meet in real life, it will be a horrid twisted mindgame we would be playing, and I will ****ing lose.

I'm a bit headachy so I think I better start on dinner now.

Enjoyed a chilly, rainy morning golfing with friends and was quite ready for hot chocolate afterwards and changing into dry clothes to watch a ton of great football games so far today.

I realized tonight that I missed DNO last weekend. (Deaf Night Out) I assumed it was tonight !!! :( Everybody was quiet about it this week so I didn't realize it already came and went. October is a weird month, calendar-wise. Dang it!

I am hard work!, I am very hard work! i am best successfully :D I am best hard work I am very goal become best hard work friendly!! :D I am try best hard work!! I am encourage to improve enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2wsv50kEs]YouTube - epic faceplam[/ame]

^^^ LOL very good :) Not where I asked you to post it but just as fitting.

That is better :D expression example cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back