What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ted! He looks happy anyway. I hope he doesn't understand and miss your old dog too much.

Poor Ted! He looks happy anyway. I hope he doesn't understand and miss your old dog too much.
He wouldn't since he bit a chunk of her ear a while back, both weren't friendly to each other unfortunately.

I am thinking if Tyson continues to cut our hours, I will have no choice but to drop out of school and go to work for USDA. We were finished before first break today. :squint: @ Tyson.

I am thinking if Tyson continues to cut our hours, I will have no choice but to drop out of school and go to work for USDA. We were finished before first break today. :squint: @ Tyson.

damn. :mad2:

I know. It has been this bad for the last month. I have tuition and Christmas coming up, not only that I have some debts I need to finish paying off.

I know. It has been this bad for the last month. I have tuition and Christmas coming up, not only that I have some debts I need to finish paying off.

I hope you didn't pay for early termination fee yet

what is wrong USDA?? I never heard USDA? I am surprised :D

I hope you didn't pay for early termination fee yet

No I have not. I am waiting until my spring tuition is paid for and Christmas is taken care of before doing so. As said earlier, I will probably not get the iPhone until after Christmas more than likely. My paycheck for this week was pitiful, however, it is better than no paycheck at all. :shock:

I am thinking of kickboxing in a few minutes Ka-Pow!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back