What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear sound O_O is very eek weird I am surprised shrug, I can hear weird

You will get used to it. Just practice and don't give up.

thinking how weird it is not to see my dog max around when I was playing with Ted yesterday after work.

Is thinking about either my widex hearing aid sucks or my unimplanted ear is dead

I am not getting anything out of it. it almost sound like I am not wearing hearing aid. I don't know what's wrong with my unimplanted ear. I know it is working because I do hear something out of it. But it is nothing like before I was implanted. Maybe something happened to it during those 7 years of not wearing it and I haven't noticed it. I did have a REALLY bad ear infection in that ear (it was sooooo painful, I couldn't sleep) for over a week or two, I finally gave in and saw my ENT doctor and he gave me antibodies and ear wash. it improved after that

seems young! pretty fast almost time! that is sad! :( peace inspiration
understand you not. I have 2 dogs, one is very old (14 years old) and the other is 6 months old, the puppy is at home. The old dog passed away yesterday because she was very old.

You're just so complicated.

understand you not. I have 2 dogs, one is very old (14 years old) and the other is 6 months old, the puppy is at home. The old dog passed away yesterday because she was very old.

You're just so complicated.

I understand clear you reading!

JClarke thinks that you think his 6 months old puppy died. It is his older dog that passed away. I'm sorry about your longtime buddy, JClarke.
Thanks - and here is a picture of Ted to prove that this is the puppy that is still alive at home. You may be WTF at him having that thing around his head, is because he got de-sexed at the vet hospital yesterday.

2lkwjfc.jpg

Thanks - and here is a picture of Ted to prove that this is the puppy that is still alive at home. You may be WTF at him having that thing around his head, is because he got de-sexed at the vet hospital yesterday.

2lkwjfc.jpg

It's the cone of shame! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back