What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pat pat pat*

do tell.

Nah, it's way too long and complicated to explain.

I admitted to a friend last night that I was feeling a bit suicidal, and he advised that I seriously seek help so I will do that later in the week. Just been a bad year for me, depression-wise. Meh.

I seriously need something to do to keep myself busy.

Hope not too. In our last neighborhood, one of our neighbors was quite reclusive. We found out they were running a meth lab the night they burned down their garage.

That's frightening! My cousin, when she was in her junkie days, lived with people who ran a meth lab in their house. She showed me pics of their kids and I could see the equipment in the background and thinking "What the f*** is wrong with you people?" Yes, I was thinking of my cousin as well. That was like 12 years ago.

My next door neighbor said that drug dealers used to live in my house in the early 90s.

Ha. It wasn't about pfh's, just that he has a valid issue that I agree on.
I know - I was referring similar thread. But my prediction was right that HIS thread got locked after that valid argued thread got locked therefore, the mods were online to lock as in record time. :P

I know - I was referring similar thread. But my prediction was right that HIS thread got locked after that valid argued thread got locked therefore, the mods were online to lock as in record time. :P

heheh i know. =P I like to make a comment it in the front of the real world.

I am thinking about the 'crash tax' I just heard about on the news tonight. I never heard of this before. If you travel to another state and have an auto accident and an emergengy vehicle come to help you you'll have pay an
'accident tax'. And you have pay the tax either if you did not ask for an emergengy vehicle and the accident was not your fault . I think 24 states taxes have the 'crash tax' . Has anyone ever had to pay this tax?

am thinking one thing-BEACH. i miss beach.. i need to step on the sands, feel it and smell. Dammit.

I am thinking I am dazed and confused after what I found out today. I think I will return to my meds sooner rather than later. Gah.

What? Crash tax? Never heard of that till now? :shock:

LIke I said , if you travel by car to a state that has 'crash tax' and have an accident and and the fire department come out to help you you have to pay the 'crash tax'! This was on Nightly News with Brian Williams tonight.
A guy was on his motor cycle and got hit from behind and an emergency vechicle was send out to help the guy. When he got back home he got a 'crash tax' bill of $200 he had to pay! A lot of states are doing to help pay for the cost sending out their an emergency vechicle to help a person from another state. So you should be really careful to not get into an accident in another state! I never heard of the crash tax until tonight! I was shocked too when I heard this on the news, I was thinking WTF!

LIke I said , if you travel by car to a state that has 'crash tax' and have an accident and and the fire department come out to help you you have to pay the 'crash tax'! This was on Nightly News with Brian Williams tonight.
A guy was on his motor cycle and got hit from behind and an emergency vechicle was send out to help the guy. When he got back home he got a 'crash tax' bill of $200 he had to pay! A lot of states are doing to help pay for the cost sending out their an emergency vechicle to help a person from another state. So you should be really careful to not get into an accident in another state! I never heard of the crash tax until tonight! I was shocked too when I heard this on the news, I was thinking WTF!

I think it's a recent development due to the recession.

thinking that SF GIANTS win over Phillies.. i want them to.

I am thinking of taking a nap before , I go on an assignment later today.

I think it's a recent development due to the recession.

Yeah , I know why is being done but I think it suck ! I sure would not want to have to 'crash tax' if someome hit me. Why should the person that not at fault have to pay for the crash tax , it would made more sence to made the driver at fault to pay for the 'crash tax' . That should made that driver be more careful the next time.

I rest sleep relax and nap! no stress!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back