What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
sf giants, sf giants, sf giants.. is what i am thinking right now. :fruit:

I am thinking my new neighbor has had so many visitors already...lots of young women visiting him. :hmm:

Don't be talkina bout me!

Hahahaaha...he doesnt know any sign language so it is apparent that it is not you. :)

You know what's weird...is that all these young women visit him at different times.

Does he have a pimpmobile? :P

He has a work truck with his company's logo on it. That's the only vehicle I saw parked in his driveway so far.

It is the house where all of us used to party at when the old neighbor lived there which ironically was a single woman before she lost her job and the house.

interesting. Jiro and I should get a surveillance going. I'll be sure to prevent him from fapping to the noods.

interesting. Jiro and I should get a surveillance going. I'll be sure to prevent him from fapping to the noods.

The computer is placed in front of the window facing his house so it is easy to poke in his business...haha!

Had the greatest mini vacation! We did so much , we have enough pics to make a movie film :lol:

I am thinking about calling my friend in Dover.

Ijust hope there is nothing fishy going on. He just bought the foreclosed house last week. I know all of my neighbors except for him.

Thats weird. I guess Im the exact opposite....I never feel curious of neighbors comings and goings. The only concern it if was a drug trafficking house and I highly doubt that here. They probably think things about me too though "why he never talks to us, or come visit" The only reason I know ONE of my neighbors on my street's name is because he has same name as me. Otherwise nada

Hahahaaha...he doesnt know any sign language so it is apparent that it is not you. :)

You know what's weird...is that all these young women visit him at different times.

Many times, a neighbor that has people coming and going all the time is a drug dealer.

Many times, a neighbor that has people coming and going all the time is a drug dealer.

Just what we need!I hope it is not that. Wait and see.

Thats weird. I guess Im the exact opposite....I never feel curious of neighbors comings and goings. The only concern it if was a drug trafficking house and I highly doubt that here. They probably think things about me too though "why he never talks to us, or come visit" The only reason I know ONE of my neighbors on my street's name is because he has same name as me. Otherwise nada

Me too but it is hard not to notice all the different cars coming and parking in front of my house.

Just what we need!I hope it is not that. Wait and see.

Hope not too. In our last neighborhood, one of our neighbors was quite reclusive. We found out they were running a meth lab the night they burned down their garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back