What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I read or see things everyday that makes me want to do the facepalm.

It's getting more common everyday, it's like the whole worlds intelligence is dropping by the day. :-(

I'm thinking about how I need to find an internship and move out of my middle of nowhere town in CT to either NYC area or Boston. >.< *cries* Fuck my life.

I'm thinking about how I need to find an internship and move out of my middle of nowhere town in CT to either NYC area or Boston. >.< *cries* Fuck my life.

I'm sorry, I hope you can find something you like. :(

why don't be said swearing? what is wrong??? I understand you!

Please give me one! :)
o75xjq.jpg

Mentally preparing for tomorrow's soccer (football to the rest of the world) game at 3pm on artificial turf in the worst winter playing conditions I've played in awhile. 20-40 mph gusting winds, very heavy rain projected to fall. Frustrating conditions for a forward to play in. Can't really move it well in puddles/water. More FIFA 11 tonight.

I'm thinking about how much homework I have and how school is taking up so much of my time. Also, I'm still in the process of trying to figure out why Indians love to start their parties late at night and end up coming home at like 3 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back