What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking we need a light rail system......Just had ANOTHER wreck today.....Rear ended again. This time I was in my truck so they got the worst of it. They didn't have insurance either.

Thinking we need a light rail system......Just had ANOTHER wreck today.....Rear ended again. This time I was in my truck so they got the worst of it. They didn't have insurance either.

Are you injured? That stinks they didn't have insurance:(

Are you injured? That stinks they didn't have insurance:(

Nah.....although being only 50 days removed from a concussion it didn't feel good. :lol:

Yeah Texas is pretty tuff on the no insurance stuff. I have uninsured motorist so I am good.

Nah.....although being only 50 days removed from a concussion it didn't feel good. :lol:

Yeah Texas is pretty tuff on the no insurance stuff. I have uninsured motorist so I am good.

:( sorry to hear, man.

You are good? how? you won't get compensated.

:( sorry to hear, man.

You are good? how? you won't get compensated.

My insurance covers damage from uninsured motorists......in Texas uninsured motorist claims don't affect your premium either. Only bad part was going the claim online rather than over the phone.....:lol:

My insurance covers damage from uninsured motorists......in Texas uninsured motorist claims don't affect your premium either. Only bad part was going the claim online rather than over the phone.....:lol:

oh good! :thumb:

Thinking about how much fun I had today at downtown with group of my friends and the kids....

It was 80 degrees out and clear sky with sun.... first time in weeks and none of us thought to bring sunblock...

So the next thing you know....

ALL of us got sunburn..... not kidding. I never thought to bring sunblock because I rarely get burned in State of Washington.... well I guess there's everything for the first time...

Now I know better, always wear sunblock, even though you think you won't get it.

Thinking about how much fun I had today at downtown with group of my friends and the kids....

It was 80 degrees out and clear sky with sun.... first time in weeks and none of us thought to bring sunblock...

So the next thing you know....

ALL of us got sunburn..... not kidding. I never thought to bring sunblock because I rarely get burned in State of Washington.... well I guess there's everything for the first time...

Now I know better, always wear sunblock, even though you think you won't get it.

Ya can still burn even if it's cloudy out. I use a moisturizer with a SPF rating on it all the time. LOL I have been know to burn from the sun reflecting off a white wall & off of the snow.

I am thinking.... I am happy that I didn't participate much in latest political threads because it's same old shit. Why feed the trolls? Sad that they've got nothing productive things to do.

and also I am thinking that I need to improve my marksmanship! Just got back from IDPA. hot day! whew!

I am thinking.... I am happy that I didn't participate much in latest political threads because it's same old shit. Why feed the trolls? Sad that they've got nothing productive things to do.

and also I am thinking that I need to improve my marksmanship! Just got back from IDPA. hot day! whew!

marksmanship? I am trying to figure out where is the best place to buy a fly fishing rod...and figure out where I lost my wallet...

Don't forget the aloe everyone else!

Thinking about how strangely Darren Hayes appeared in my dream the other night, and even though I am a big fan of his I have never dreamed of him.....

Wirelessly posted

Maybe, you were listen to Darren's music or saw his pic and made you dream of him. I had a strange dream the other night. I was caught in a flood in the Walmart parking lot lol

I had a dream that had my father, both sets of grandparents, my cousin, my uncle, and my father-in-law and hubby's grandparents. (all deceased) I asked what was up, and they said they were making a comfortable place for my mother and mother-in-law. (both quite alive) That really freaked me out. Then my MIL is not feeling well today and just looks real bad (allergies) and my mother is real weak and tired. (liver cancer) Was this just a dream, or a vision?

Wirelessly posted

Maybe, you were listen to Darren's music or saw his pic and made you dream of him. I had a strange dream the other night. I was caught in a flood in the Walmart parking lot lol

the way he appeared in the dream was that I was at Starbucks using my laptop and I must've said what I was thinking out loud about whether or not to post the comment I wanted to, then I heard this thick husky Aussie male voice say to me "Why don't you just go ahead and post it, I am sure he would like it." then I look up and there he is sitting next to me in the cafe smiling at me and almost laughing. I nearly screamed then I woke up when the alarm went off.

Too bad the chances of that actually are slim to none. :P

Wirelessly posted

Sounds like a good dream, if I had that similiar dream of Tom Brady, I probably won't want to wake up :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Sounds like a good dream, if I had that similiar dream of Tom Brady, I probably won't want to wake up :lol:

Oh geez ive been gone for months and its still tom brady! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back