What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always turn the date into a positive that you had fun because its not a bf/gf stage. Just getting to know him and hang out. I remember, I had a fun date in 2005 ( I think) I flew to Sacramento for one day and flew back home to L.A. in the evening. Even though things didnt' work out had a good time visiting.

Ooh, trust me, I will have fun! I just hate all the dating baggage! You know...the pressure and breaking hearts! Lol

I am so glad I don't have to deal with dating anymore. I was the weird one and met and "got" hubby while at church.

Ooh, trust me, I will have fun! I just hate all the dating baggage! You know...the pressure and breaking hearts! Lol

Yes, I know what you mean. I dislike that part too :( Don't jump ahead and have fun :) He better not break your heart or you will :nutkick: :lol:

I am so glad I don't have to deal with dating anymore. I was the weird one and met and "got" hubby while at church.

Beats the heck out of a bar, KB! It amazes me how many women expect to go to a bar to meet and marry a fine, upstanding, considerate, ethical man.:lol:

The nut kicker smiley is not here anymore:hmm:

I'm thinking about the pie that I have in the oven! I hope it turns out great! :)

Yeah, I used it every summer. I am unbelievably pale! The trick that I've found is to use it on top on some tan from the real sun. (I tan slightly even with 100spf.) Also, you need to find a brand that works for you. I like Sublime Bronze. The only reason I am using it now is because I have a date tomorrow and we are going sailing. I plan to wear short shorts...but not with ghostly white legs!:giggle:

I am the daughter of a person with Albinism plus I am of Celtic descent. I have 50% less melanin than the average person. I cannot go out with at least SPF 70. I am proud to be ghostly white LOL

I am the daughter of a person with Albinism plus I am of Celtic descent. I have 50% less melanin than the average person. I cannot go out with at least SPF 70. I am proud to be ghostly white LOL

:lol: I don't usually mind, but I also don't usually wear short shorts! I think my skin is pretty.:D I like the 100spf!

Ah, I think tonight went along fabulously. Making my son wear a pretty bow for the camera isn't cruel right.. erm... well, if you are on my Facebook then you'll see three adorable pictures =P

... still hopin' it's not cruelty ((whistling))

Whew, I'm all sugared out from the s'mores that's for dang sure!

Ah, I think tonight went along fabulously. Making my son wear a pretty bow for the camera isn't cruel right.. erm... well, if you are on my Facebook then you'll see three adorable pictures =P

... still hopin' it's not cruelty ((whistling))

Whew, I'm all sugared out from the s'mores that's for dang sure!
I saw the photos :shock:

... is wondering about who is going to win tonight. England or US? Do I dare say England? *ducks head at all the flying objects coming my way*

Then again it'd be fun to see the US kick some a** :D

No offense... after all France was able to get an 0-0 vs Urugay :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back