What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can get interesting if you don't get caught! LOL.

I am not in the state to comment much around here - today has been dragging along with the miserable rain. I am very tired and I am going to hit the sack for the night. :zzz:

I am not in the state to comment much around here - today has been dragging along with the miserable rain. I am very tired and I am going to hit the sack for the night. :zzz:

night night :wave:

PS. It's raining cats and dogs over here!!!!!!!!!

Thinking about school and paperwork that one of my counselors is helping with sending in for me for funding approval and more.. ahh I hope I can get approval soon so I can start fall classes for Sept 2010 or so.. plus the new job as well that I am eager to do soon enough.. dang what fun that ought to be.. hehe...

I am thinking of my poor computer which went kaput last night. In spite of my highly skills in repairing and building computers, it seems not to be able to be revived. :(

I am thinking of my poor computer which went kaput last night. In spite of my highly skills in repairing and building computers, it seems not to be able to be revived. :(

Royale, sorry to hear about your computer :( Did you get a new one ?

Thinking about school and paperwork that one of my counselors is helping with sending in for me for funding approval and more.. ahh I hope I can get approval soon so I can start fall classes for Sept 2010 or so.. plus the new job as well that I am eager to do soon enough.. dang what fun that ought to be.. hehe...

Everything is looking good :) Hope it goes well with the schooling.

Royale, sorry to hear about your computer :( Did you get a new one ?

I have an older computer which is still in good shape in storage; however, I want to focus on reviving my computer first.

I got a MacBook Pro laptop that I can use, though.

I have an older computer which is still in good shape in storage; however, I want to focus on reviving my computer first.

I got a MacBook Pro laptop that I can use, though.

Nice Macbook ...Good luck reviving the computer :)

... about France being out of the Soccer World Cup soon... They play like crap!

... about France being out of the Soccer World Cup soon... They play like crap!

yeah, well Ireland should probably be in anyway, not France. Mexico has good team anyway...looks like they will win France here.

yeah, well Ireland should probably be in anyway, not France. Mexico has good team anyway...looks like they will win France here.

Thank God I just got home from Fitness Class and I didn't get to see the entire mess... That's just a disaster LOL :giggle:

Finally the sun is out - it was a miserable rainy and cold weather yesterday which didnt make me happy at all. But today, it is blue skies and sunny - the breeze is nice even though it is winter down here. :D

Finally the sun is out - it was a miserable rainy and cold weather yesterday which didnt make me happy at all. But today, it is blue skies and sunny - the breeze is nice even though it is winter down here. :D

I hope snow may be coming. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back