What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used a sunless tanner cloth..it seemed too easy...so I'm thinking I did something wrong. I will find out in the morning. :lol:

Tell us the results (if possible with piccie) so we can all LOL @ ya :D j/k!

Thinking; I really, really need to get on this site a lot more than I have been!

-charles

:cheers: Congrats on new LT! I know what the feeling is... it feels great :D
LT? I have had the new laptop since March - what I meant is that my office will be replacing my old shit ass PC with brand spanking new PC and I will be looking at it when I come in office on tuesday next week

I'm thinking we might have a quirky oompa loompa on our hands tomorrow. :lol:

I refuse to use any self tanner stuff. I have in the past and it never worked for me. I look like an orange *shudder* really horrible. If people don't like that I am pale, that is their problem not mine.
Yeah, I used it every summer. I am unbelievably pale! The trick that I've found is to use it on top on some tan from the real sun. (I tan slightly even with 100spf.) Also, you need to find a brand that works for you. I like Sublime Bronze. The only reason I am using it now is because I have a date tomorrow and we are going sailing. I plan to wear short shorts...but not with ghostly white legs!:giggle:
Tell us the results (if possible with piccie) so we can all LOL @ ya :D j/k!

:wave:Okay, time for the results! :lol: I woke up and was very impressed with this self tanning stuff...until I was my foot!:giggle: I started at the feet and worked up, so a lot of the product ended up on my right foot! That part not so good! I am not orange though! Hopefully I can fix my foot before my date!

Wirelessly posted

Oh, why are you happy?

I'm not sure. I think because I'm finally doing the things I want to do. I spent 7years in a relationship with someone who didn't want to do the things I wanted to do. Now I can do what I want...and I am!:D

Why are you happy?

Wirelessly posted

Aaaah. Makes sense, been there.

Finally getting rid of the ex's stuff here after what? Two years? That and I am hoping a certain someone will make me theirs. :)

Emphasis on the last sentence.

Wirelessly posted

Aaaah. Makes sense, been there.

Finally getting rid of the ex's stuff here after what? Two years? That and I am hoping a certain someone will make me theirs. :)

Emphasis on the last sentence.

Good luck!:D

LT? I have had the new laptop since March - what I meant is that my office will be replacing my old shit ass PC with brand spanking new PC and I will be looking at it when I come in office on tuesday next week

LT=Laptop :o

My misunderstanding... I thought your new PC was a LT, duh! :roll: Anyways... YAY for the new PC at work on Tuesday then!!!! :D

:wave:Okay, time for the results! :lol: I woke up and was very impressed with this self tanning stuff...until I was my foot!:giggle: I started at the feet and worked up, so a lot of the product ended up on my right foot! That part not so good! I am not orange though! Hopefully I can fix my foot before my date!

I've never used self tanning cream... I know I'd mess it up and look terrible. Same goes for doing hair coloring at home... So not meant for me... :roll:

Good luck with your date!!! *cross fingers*

I've never used self tanning cream... I know I'd mess it up and look terrible. Same goes for doing hair coloring at home... So not meant for me... :roll:

Good luck with your date!!! *cross fingers*

I actually went to school for Aesthetics and I was trained to do all that crap. :lol: I do a decent job usually. I should have know those cloths were too simple! :lol: Thanks for the good luck. :D

Wow, everyone is in a "happy" mood on this thread... errm.. page, nice!!

Quirky (gasp) you're going on a date? I'm left out of the loop apparently, I demand details lol

Yeah, I used it every summer. I am unbelievably pale! The trick that I've found is to use it on top on some tan from the real sun. (I tan slightly even with 100spf.) Also, you need to find a brand that works for you. I like Sublime Bronze. The only reason I am using it now is because I have a date tomorrow and we are going sailing. I plan to wear short shorts...but not with ghostly white legs!:giggle:

Have fun on your date :)

:giggle: It's really no big deal. I HATE dating!

:ty: I'm sure I will! I always have fun! :D

I have nothing to do! *taps fingers*

Simple, then don't date. Wouldn't that be logical if you hate doing it? Everyone has to do things once in a while they don't like doing, but I don't think dating is one of those. :hmm:

Simple, then don't date. Wouldn't that be logical if you hate doing it? Everyone has to do things once in a while they don't like doing, but I don't think dating is one of those. :hmm:

I like the end result of dating...I don't like the complications. :)

I like the end result of dating...I don't like the complications. :)

You can always turn the date into a positive that you had fun because its not a bf/gf stage. Just getting to know him and hang out. I remember, I had a fun date in 2005 ( I think) I flew to Sacramento for one day and flew back home to L.A. in the evening. Even though things didnt' work out had a good time visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back