What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nana:

Somebody Farted (homemade music video) - YouTube

CHORUS: Somebody farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh, somebody farted!

1: Somebody farted, standin' at the Welfare line! Not sure whose behind- it wasn't mine! Like the Red Sea, the line just parted, 'cuz some nasty sucker KNEW he just had farted!

The dance floor's jumpin',& the place is packed! Somebody ripped one off- everybody moved back! People pointin' fingers- grabbed my girl & we departed, 'cuz some nasty sucker on the FLOOR just farted!
(CHORUS)

2: It's a crowded elevator, want to get off fast! Bing-bang-boom, sounds like machine gun blast! People started screamin'- now, everybody pause. Whoever passed that off, betta check them dirty drawers!

Went to see the Hammer, live onstage! Above the bass, a fart sounded like a 12 Gauge! The fart was bad, singed my girlfriend's big weave. I grabbed her by the hair, said, "Girl, we gots-ta leave!"

(CHORUS)

3: At the dinner table, won't believe what's happ'nin'! Somebody passed off a wet booty a-slappin'! The food was bad, & the fart made no improvement. Told the waiter to check himself fo' a bowel movement!

We're cruisin' in my car, down the street. My girl, she says, "Excuse me." & she farted TO THE BEAT! I couldn't believe it- my girl is too sweet! She did it again- ripped a hole in my seat!

2ND CHORUS: My girlie farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh, my girlie farted!

who knew LOL

Wirelessly posted

I agree with Jess . You are sick LOL

sorrow-smiley-emoticon.gif

Taking a short break from vacuuming furniture....mattresses too....Exhausting (at my age tho')...but a good workout too.

Wirelessly posted

I am relaxing after , lifting and moving boxes , packing and unpacking. I am enjoying the scent and the light of the candle w soft Spanish music.

I am drinking coffee and going through my emails. Been gone for 4 days.

delting emails tidy fb crap on my page, plus watching tv programme about botched up cosmetic surgery it gross

Trying to catch up on a lot of things, doing laundry, procrastinating about the dishes and dinner and ignoring the dog.

Trying to catch up on a lot of things, doing laundry, procrastinating about the dishes and dinner and ignoring the dog.

Oh yeah. Just remembered I left the dogs in the back yard...

Oh yeah. Just remembered I left the dogs in the back yard...

:laugh2:....Last week....left my doggie in the car....guessing it was 15 or 20 minutes when I realized she was not around...."Where's the Dog?"....I went outside, got her out and "apologized over and over"...she was really "pouting" about it....

Doing my nails while catching up on everything. Doesn't look too bad...

Right now, I am channeling my inner strength to go get my coffee and begin dealing with the day. Hubby just called, his replacement got lost, so he has to work another hour then can come home and sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back