What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Relaxing and using my iPhone :)

Wirelessly posted

AquaBlue said:
I am currently working on my writing while listening to some Led Zeppelin.

I love Kashmir my fave song!

waiting for Scott to come around with his skid mark jokes. When someone has the hershey squirts all of a sudden everybody got jokes.

:popcorn:

:nana:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43yMP_Sa0I]Somebody Farted (homemade music video) - YouTube[/ame]

CHORUS: Somebody farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh, somebody farted!

1: Somebody farted, standin' at the Welfare line! Not sure whose behind- it wasn't mine! Like the Red Sea, the line just parted, 'cuz some nasty sucker KNEW he just had farted!

The dance floor's jumpin',& the place is packed! Somebody ripped one off- everybody moved back! People pointin' fingers- grabbed my girl & we departed, 'cuz some nasty sucker on the FLOOR just farted!
(CHORUS)

2: It's a crowded elevator, want to get off fast! Bing-bang-boom, sounds like machine gun blast! People started screamin'- now, everybody pause. Whoever passed that off, betta check them dirty drawers!

Went to see the Hammer, live onstage! Above the bass, a fart sounded like a 12 Gauge! The fart was bad, singed my girlfriend's big weave. I grabbed her by the hair, said, "Girl, we gots-ta leave!"

(CHORUS)

3: At the dinner table, won't believe what's happ'nin'! Somebody passed off a wet booty a-slappin'! The food was bad, & the fart made no improvement. Told the waiter to check himself fo' a bowel movement!

We're cruisin' in my car, down the street. My girl, she says, "Excuse me." & she farted TO THE BEAT! I couldn't believe it- my girl is too sweet! She did it again- ripped a hole in my seat!

2ND CHORUS: My girlie farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh, my girlie farted!

Wirelessly posted

I am waiting to go home in an hour!

I made homemade cookies after dinner and it was so good. :cool2:

Somebody Farted (homemade music video) - YouTube

1: Somebody farted, standin' at the Welfare line! Not sure whose behind- it wasn't mine! Like the Red Sea, the line just parted, 'cuz some nasty sucker KNEW he just had farted!

The dance floor's jumpin',& the place is packed! Somebody ripped one off- everybody moved back! People pointin' fingers- grabbed my girl & we departed, 'cuz some nasty sucker on the FLOOR just farted!
(CHORUS)

2: It's a crowded elevator, want to get off fast! Bing-bang-boom, sounds like machine gun blast! People started screamin'- now, everybody pause. Whoever passed that off, betta check them dirty drawers!

Went to see the Hammer, live onstage! Above the bass, a fart sounded like a 12 Gauge! The fart was bad, singed my girlfriend's big weave. I grabbed her by the hair, said, "Girl, we gots-ta leave!"

(CHORUS)

3: At the dinner table, won't believe what's happ'nin'! Somebody passed off a wet booty a-slappin'! The food was bad, & the fart made no improvement. Told the waiter to check himself fo' a bowel movement!

We're cruisin' in my car, down the street. My girl, she says, "Excuse me." & she farted TO THE BEAT! I couldn't believe it- my girl is too sweet! She did it again- ripped a hole in my seat!

LMAO! Just reading this lyrics I about died laughing! I can picture it being in a rap because of how the guy is dressed! lol! omg... that's hilarious! :ty:

It amazes me how even as adults, we can still find farts amusing... lmao

Waiting for my husband to email me back with my bank card info so I can order a new phone for my daughter. He forgot to give my bank card back after using it to pay for the campground reservations at Ocean city.

Waiting for my husband to email me back with my bank card info so I can order a new phone for my daughter. He forgot to give my bank card back after using it to pay for the campground reservations at Ocean city.

Assateague Island Campground?

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing

Just had a short nap. Have been out late every night this week & will be out again tonight & tomorrow night. Hoping for no rain dates so I can have 4 "normal" nights of sleep. Weather looks pretty good so there should not be a rain out tonight or tomorrow.

Was let off work early! Now to browse all these shops for lighter office clothes, what I wear as light as it is isn't cutting it in this humidity. Thinking of giving all synthetics a shot!

Waiting for my daughter to text me that she's ready to be picked up at work.

Wirelessly posted

Declined a friend request in fb some guy from NY no thanks! I rather meet someone closeby :)

Somebody Farted (homemade music video) - YouTube

(CHORUS)

(CHORUS)

U sir R sick! :bowlol:

Just got home from walking 5 miles with my 10 year old daughter. Can't believe she's exhausted. Seriously kid?

I'm the one trying to get my weight back down and she's exhausted. I wanted to walk another 5 miles, but because she whining about being exhausted. We cut it short. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back