What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing deal or no deal on fb instead of studying which im supposed to do

Out all day and expanded all my energy...just ate dinner and now just twiddling my thumbs....too wet out to take the doggie for a walk so now she's "pouting"....

Ugh, I have diarrhea again. :mad:

I had diarrhea yesterday due to food poisoning and had 12 bathroom trips.

Knock on wood...had food poisoning awhile back too...sick for several days with it....hope ya feel better soon, Foxrac.

Knock on wood...had food poisoning awhile back too...sick for several days with it....hope ya feel better soon, Foxrac.

Yes, thanks.

I'm frustrated because I was dehydrated yesterday, so can't drink or eat until diarrhea attack stopped.

duuuuuude you need a filter :laugh2:

waiting for Scott to come around with his skid mark jokes. When someone has the hershey squirts all of a sudden everybody got jokes.

:popcorn:

Relaxing after a day at the CA state fair. It was warm but not too bad. Hubby said we walked 2-3 miles. I'm feeling it, so laying down with a few ice packs.

sitting here typing with odd break to hose pipe neighbours cat who sh1ting in my garden

I am currently working on my writing while listening to some Led Zeppelin.

sitting here typing with odd break to hose pipe neighbours cat who sh1ting in my garden

:laugh2:....dang it all, Caz!...catch the Cat...stick a cord up his arse-hole...and duct tape it....give you a day or so some Peace....or until the Cat's owner decides to give him a worm treatment or some ex-lax.....

Trying to get the energy to make a run to the store. Gotta get milk for in the morning. Bummer.

Warming my feet by the campfire. Last night of camping. :(

oh geez oh I hate migrance bad weird horrible on migrance!. it weird something! ouch times bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back