What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:^^^

Still at work. After work, I need to grab the four packets for tomorrow. " COLOR ME RAD" 5K tomorrow in am. its going to be an interesting morning.

Just got back from CiCi;s Pizza where my son took me out for a "treat"....*burp*...too full to even think about "what's for dinner" since we ate real early....brought home some Pepperoni PIzza for my doggie too...now on the net before taking a nap....as it's still raining here and a little chilly....

good way to have a friday off for dinner...bet that pizza you had was a good one too, Cheers

been collapsing 11 empty wine boxes (wines are the cellar rack) stacking these into the big recycle bin for rubbish collection on monday, idea is my mum and sister coming down for grad in 2 weeks, and i dont want them to know how many wines i really got (theres 4 dozen boxes(full) hidden under the rack)....oh shush nevermind, just take a sip of this....

been collapsing 11 empty wine boxes (wines are the cellar rack) stacking these into the big recycle bin for rubbish collection on monday, idea is my mum and sister coming down for grad in 2 weeks, and i dont want them to know how many wines i really got (theres 4 dozen boxes(full) hidden under the rack)....oh shush nevermind, just take a sip of this....

:giggle:....still gonna "blame it on Rosie"...huh?...And is this for ur graduation, Grum?....Hope ur Mom's & Sis's visit is a lot of fun.

not that much fun, but ok ...we're gonna have a french champagne, (got 4 but opening one), a french Bordeaux Fontana 2011, 2005 Château de Chamirey Mercurey, Ernest Rapeneau Epernay Champagne, mebus Darkins Road, Sauvaignon Blanc 2007 (and it can go for another 4 years, which is very unusal for a SB)...so im hoping to open 3 of these, one of the other is a Waiheke Island (expensive wines from there, looking at $250 per bottle, get the idea?) I have a half doz of one of their SB...but I dont want them to 'see the bottle' id just keep them talking in the living room while i pour...

:)

ps a few Lamount, Latour, Don Davids, Felton Roads, Lacrosse, Margrain, Wild Earth's SQM Plantium's lurking under in that 4 boxes) - im not saying a word...
mum will crack a fit...
but ya we're have fun, as long as they stay out of the kitchen while i serve and jsut watch their faces as they sip it lol

will open 3 bottles (or 4) for that 3 days of the graduation...yup and I booked to the best restuarent in town, they won awards for best lambs cuisine in NZ...so I hope it will be good! looking for to some Real Food, unlike what i eat everyday - cereal, peanut butter sandwiches, chinese or thai stirfrys or peas/potatoes/chicken for dinner...boring!

so, its 'blame it on Cherry' lol

Waiting for steak and onions. Hubby is making right now. I confess I'm looking more forward to the onions rather than the steak. :lol: (Not a huge fan of meat but we won so much in a couple of meat raffles that we're still going through it all.)

https://www.invino.com/wine/red-blend-chateau-fontana-bordeaux-2010/CFGB10v3.html#.UYRUtcr1z3A

2005 Château de Chamirey Mercurey, France, Burgundy, Côte Chalonnaise, Mercurey - CellarTracker

now, let get back on this thread, what am i doing now?'
im having lunch and gonna read 6 more pages of a difficult-to-read psychology (which is not my area) article for a research methods that is going to suit mine...
think i will enjoy today (yes i love study)
Cheers

I'm impressed!...You really know your Wine, Grummer....And much congrats to you!....well deserved for a very nice guy.

Contemplating how much I really want to hurt this stupid B**ch on how she treats her ex-hubby's daughter and also my daughter.

I am busy on alots of on really tired. I love deaf community fun :) cheer increase enjoy deaf club happy I am tried on almost to sleep asleep pretty, I love job exciting... cheer!

I am busy on alots of on really tired. I love deaf community fun :) cheer increase enjoy deaf club happy I am tried on almost to sleep asleep pretty, I love job exciting... cheer!

good on ya, keep the chin up, we *at All Deaf* knows about your frustration with anxiety and how medication can be flunctuating, and its important to make your self to remember more about good times, than bad. I have to do that too, its not easy, but let you on one secret, practise!, dont let emotion or mood take over your "outlook' or feelings too much, learn to remember good days do come and focus on that, but at same time, do what you're supposed to do (web programming or what ever is your IT expertise is), you know best. but yah, im just saying, its gets easier if you practice, practise does make cope easier. it never be Easy, but Easier, there is a differerence between Easy and Easier. Easier is same as improve, with more practice to shift focus on positive thinking.

Cheers

just a last bit about another wine i have here (got 2!)...its a Bastide Miraflors Vieilles Vignes 2011

Wine Advocate 93 Points
There are 3,000 cases of the naked, virginal, unoaked 2011 Bastide Miraflors Vieilles Vignes made from 70% Syrah and 30% Grenache aged in concrete. The difficult economic situation in the Languedoc-Roussillon corridor is being exploited to the maximum by importer Eric Solomon. The fact that wines such as this can be purchased is unbelievable. Largely an artisanal wine, it is brilliantly pure with a stunning nose of spring flowers, blackberries, cassis and earth. It is almost incomprehensible that something of this quality, complexity and richness can be purchased for $25 to $50. The 3,000 cases should be gobbled up as quickly as they hit retailers’ shelves. I am honored to share my excitement about this amazing wine with readers.
-Robert Parker #201, Jun 2012

but dont think we'd have it on the graduation week, id keep it till next spring time. but shouldnt keep it for tooo long, has no tannin to make it robust for prolonged cellaring, but i reckon it would hold for another 2 years but no more than that...

Was on the patio...watching the rain coming down...everything is totally flooded here....so I didn't go out at all today....really feel bad for those commuters in that rush hour....

Finally relaxing and using the computer after hours of hard labor outside.

Was on the patio...watching the rain coming down...everything is totally flooded here....so I didn't go out at all today....really feel bad for those commuters in that rush hour....

How much rain are you all getting/

I'm impressed!...You really know your Wine, Grummer....And much congrats to you!....well deserved for a very nice guy.

Ditto here! Congrats on your success and I am impressed with your knowledge of wine!

relaxing. just got back from boston trip couple hours ago.

Contemplating how much I really want to hurt this stupid B**ch on how she treats her ex-hubby's daughter and also my daughter.

I hope everything works out.

Ditto here! Congrats on your success and I am impressed with your knowledge of wine!

and another grad next year, then another one after...its not the end, its the beginning...
ya wine is my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back