What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing League of Legends with my friend over chat.

slowly working my way through the police blotter for the newspaper. My focus isn't all here, my mind's all over the place so I'm having a bit of trouble haha.

Just watched 2 episodes of "Bates Motel"....now on the net....I'm hooked on this drama....

Telling myself I need to go to bed, really need to go to bed.......after I read Eat Pray Love just a little more.

I relax on television, and more comfort to study spending to code

Having coffee before I get dressed to go to work an hour early.

Being held captive in bed by my 19 lb kitty. :lol:

I am project, I have lost on recently on birth certificate, i visit to short to my counselor and and make sure lots of busy I have lots of on my engery crazy on time , i have lots of great seems sleepy odd. I figure out soon vrs supportive on deaf community and focus job and supportive lots of improve church inspiration!

browsing the net and trying to decide if I'm hungry enough for lunch.

I finished drinking my iced hazelnut macchiato from the starbucks. :tears:

you both beat me that all of my four kitties weight under 12 lbs. :lol:

My other 4 kitties are under 12 lbs too. I have just the one that is 26 lbs. You've seen the catmonster Millie. :lol:

Talking, consoling, advising....brain-storming with a friend...sort of burned out tonight over it...I don't mind helping anyone....as long as they help themselves and take care of their own business.....

I wend to help to people to recently exciting :) happy cheer! I love practice sound look likes help people great recently again soon green house plant not sure I exciting!

I was just wiping an eyelash off my phone screen and accidentally sent three threatening texts, two marriage proposals and converted to Judaism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back