What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wiping an eyelash off my phone screen and accidentally sent three threatening texts, two marriage proposals and converted to Judaism.

Shalom! I am sorry , but my husband said I can't accept your proposal...

:D

The usual -- waking up super early before the alarm clock -- think saw flashes of lightning outside & hoping not raining when I have to drive my kid to school in 45 mins! :)

Of course that means as of now -- get out of bed, get ready, and be sure to have coffee!! :)

Waiting for the wife to get home from her Law lecture so we can have dinner together :)

Shalom! I am sorry , but my husband said I can't accept your proposal...

:D

Good ones, Bottesini. :)

You tell that hubby of yours to keep on his toes or else I am gunning for ya! I like a lady that is quick-witted!

Baruch atah Adonai elohaynu melech ha'olam...

Trying to dry off and warm up. Dog keeps asking to go out but when we do, we get out to the fence and he makes a beeline back to the door. He hates the rain. It has not stopped all day. In fact we had off and on showers yesterday and since 1am, it has been raining non-stop. One hospital has the ground floor flooded.

Trying to dry off and warm up. Dog keeps asking to go out but when we do, we get out to the fence and he makes a beeline back to the door. He hates the rain. It has not stopped all day. In fact we had off and on showers yesterday and since 1am, it has been raining non-stop. One hospital has the ground floor flooded.

Oh my....it's been raining cats and dogs ever since last night here....was in that rush hour traffic on the expressway today...gripping the wheel like an ol' lady whenever someone just "swished" by....:giggle:...so relieved to get home safely too...

My doggie won't go out either...she did pee-pee on the door mat this AM...but after that...won't have a thing to do with this weather!

Oh my....it's been raining cats and dogs ever since last night here....was in that rush hour traffic on the expressway today...gripping the wheel like an ol' lady whenever someone just "swished" by....:giggle:...so relieved to get home safely too...

My doggie won't go out either...she did pee-pee on the door mat this AM...but after that...won't have a thing to do with this weather!

I'm just about 2 hours south of you.. :) My dog's not a fan of the rain either.. I keep trying make sure she goes out when its not raining as hard or gotta use her rain coat! LoL

Hoping the rain lets up... Its definitely delayed.. Its supposed to be May Flowers not May Showers.. April is over! ;)

On the net...chatting with my son about a doctor's appt., ...and watching the clock...at 10PM on the A&E channel..."The Killer Speaks" tonight...and this time it's a woman....:Ohno:

watching coll sodtball in m bed after being outside for my son's practice. I refuse to do any cleaning tonight. others were here in this house so they can do the cleaning!

Listening to my dog barking . . . . neighbors dog must be barking back!!! :p or who knows with all this storm outside -- maybe there's lightning and thunder.. Havent really seen how she reacts to lightning and thunder yet.. Will wait and see until summer when it happens more often in Florida

On the net...chatting with my son about a doctor's appt., ...and watching the clock...at 10PM on the A&E channel..."The Killer Speaks" tonight...and this time it's a woman....:Ohno:

Oh, wow. I forgot I was on TV tonight. :giggle:

2 power outages in last few days -- latest one was last night! Sleeping next to someone who moves alot was bit difficult -- Lost count how many times I woke up..

Coffee time!! :)

Just got back from CiCi;s Pizza where my son took me out for a "treat"....*burp*...too full to even think about "what's for dinner" since we ate real early....brought home some Pepperoni PIzza for my doggie too...now on the net before taking a nap....as it's still raining here and a little chilly....

Just took a shower with 2 doggies. They each took a turn at a shower with me. One went diving in the half-frozen lake yesterday and has been itching all day today, so she probably came home covered in lake-uglies. ( :lol: ) So now both are CLEAN happy doggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back