What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Reading AD and relaxing before bedtime

and another grad next year, then another one after...its not the end, its the beginning...
ya wine is my

I graduated from college two times and the last time was 10 years ago...I really just have NO desire to go back to college. My husband went back to college starting from scratch...I really have to applaud those who still do it at our age because at this point, I just do NOT want to pursue more education at this point.

You all are better than me. You all still thrive to learn while I just don't want to anymore. I am just too tired and unmotivated.

laptop or tablet in bed? that's nice
:)

Computer on my desk with serious case of hiccups. They just started about a minute ago. What the hell? :(

Computer on my desk with serious case of hiccups. They just started about a minute ago. What the hell? :(

that was directed to Rio...lol
now id better stop on AD...im getting fed up with essay 'writers block' now does any one know where i can get some NZT-48??

try some sipping some dry gingerale...that helps
gn!

I'm excited that it will be warm! Lot of the snow melted away today and it should be all gone by tomorrow. We had about 7" of snow in 2 days and that's in May!

422171_10200344044058400_864274675_n.jpg

YES the Giants beat the Dodgers again!!!! Great game!!!!

talking about tofu with a friend lol

All three kids are here, YEAH!!!!!!! Daughter wants to make us all dinner. God I am blessed.

Last day in Houston, TX. Friend's wedding turned out pretty interesting.

Right now - I am thinking about getting off the pooter and getting to bed. Read while there for a little bit, then sleep. Have done a lot of research today.

Watching Mexico Baila!

Sitting here posting this post to this thread with a smile.

Just check Think Progress, CNN and The Huffington Post. :cool2:

Sitting out here by a campfire..enjoying my camping trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back