What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
going nuts with foot problem

Wirelessly posted

Enjoying a last sleep in before I go back to work next week.

Hunting around for my hearing aid cleaning set and waiting for my wife to get here... haven't seen her in a while!

Putting off stuff - helping people online - doing research.

Stuff I am putting off is mainly the grocery shopping.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Putting off stuff - helping people online - doing research.

Stuff I am putting off is mainly the grocery shopping.

I am doing the same being a procrastinator lol

Wirelessly posted

Trash talking the NY Jets :lol:

Trying not to fall asleep... omg... at work... no sleeps.... x.x

Considering the extreme pain from a tendon pulling my big toe on my right foot upward, and noting the very red color from inflammation.

Google says reassuringly, that no I am not dying, it's just another interesting facet of rheumatoid arthritis...

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Considering the extreme pain from a tendon pulling my big toe on my right foot upward, and noting the very red color from inflammation.

Google says reassuringly, that no I am not dying, it's just another interesting facet of rheumatoid arthritis...

Get well soon!

Just finished doing foot stretching exercises before going to work. I have a severe inflammation in both feet! GRRR

Hoping everyone's feeties get better soon.

Getting ready for a phone interview though it might just be HR doing a screening.
May have another phone interview later today.

Getting ready to go eat lunch at one of the three new restaurants that opened here within the last week.

That's one great thing about living in a commercial area, you never get bored.

thinking about going to bed and watching more csi...i got get a life at least i expert in forensics so much csi....i desperate see grisson kissed again

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Just finished doing foot stretching exercises before going to work. I have a severe inflammation in both feet! GRRR

I hope you feel better soon

Getting ready to go eat lunch at one of the three new restaurants that opened here within the last week.

That's one great thing about living in a commercial area, you never get bored.

What new restaurants opened? Which one did you try today? Hope the food is good.

What new restaurants opened? Which one did you try today? Hope the food is good.

Nothing too exciting. This week there is a new little strip mall with a Sports Cuts barber, Taco Johns, Noodles and CO, and something called Cherry Berry, which seems to be frozen yogurt.

Taco Johns was what we tried today, and I hated it! :P

So my husband bravely ate the whole order, and got me an Arby's sandwich on the way home.

Luckily I quite like the Noodles and Co, and I imagine the frozen yogurt will be ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back