What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too exciting. This week there is a new little strip mall with a Sports Cuts barber, Taco Johns, Noodles and CO, and something called Cherry Berry, which seems to be frozen yogurt.

Taco Johns was what we tried today, and I hated it! :P

So my husband bravely ate the whole order, and got me an Arby's sandwich on the way home.

Luckily I quite like the Noodles and Co, and I imagine the frozen yogurt will be ok too.

Funny...My hubby eats the food I don't like too. My girls love Noodles and Co. the food is rather good.

Resting up for Cochlear Implant exercise-tomorrow. 3 hours to live swing band.

I have been walking around the golf course for a few months. I usually walk around it 3 to 4 times, which totals 7.5 to 10 miles.

Since I have my daughter for the week, she wanted to come walk with me. I can't believe how lazy kids are today. We walked around the golf course, once. She was tired, her feet hurts. She's 10 years old. Are you kidding me? 2.5 miles and you are tired? *shakes head*

She won't be walking with me tomorrow. Because I am not doing 1 lap.

I have been walking around the golf course for a few months. I usually walk around it 3 to 4 times, which totals 7.5 to 10 miles.

Since I have my daughter for the week, she wanted to come walk with me. I can't believe how lazy kids are today. We walked around the golf course, once. She was tired, her feet hurts. She's 10 years old. Are you kidding me? 2.5 miles and you are tired? *shakes head*

She won't be walking with me tomorrow. Because I am not doing 1 lap.

Oh yes, kids these days are incredibly lazy. =P I have a younger sister and just am amazed by her lack of motivation to do... well ANYTHING! It's depressing. You can always get that out of them while they're young, at least your daughters young enough where you can get her into good habits if you try. =P :D

Resting up for Cochlear Implant exercise-tomorrow. 3 hours to live swing band.

Good luck on your operation! :D

Phoenix23
Since you haven't been around to long it seems you missed it. drphil was implanted some 5-6 years ago. He refers to things like the swing band dances as "Cochlear Implant" because his implant lets him hear the music.

thinking clean cat sh1t out in back or dog sh1t in front...I get certain amount of pleasure in back garden i put hose on next doors cats...cats got learn leave own sh1t in own garden

<<off to bed...tomorrow is gonna swallowed down in study...grrrr

going to pub soon..last time i go out for few weeks daughter in hospital next week so going have afew tonight and a hangover tomorrow..set few hours aside to through up tomorrow

Wirelessly posted

Getting ready to go to work but I am not feeling good :(

Relaxing at the beach house...quiet morning, breezy and calm sea.

lucky you, SneakerNet....

Botti, I also like Noodles and Company - and hub LOVES Taco Johns. I'm glad you were able to get something else
:)

waiting for laundry to dry and for an estimate for new windows - a guy my husband called is coming.

watching a nature programme on and off.badger toilet habbits

I am busy all the times spending all project!

I am playing World of Warcraft. My knee hurts too bad to walk down to the gym today. We've gone from a "dull achy always there" pain to a "hot stabbing sharp swollen" pain. I really hate my knees.

Wow, the weekends now feel like weekends. Eating breakfast and mulling over on what to do today.

Wirelessly posted

Making coffee and reading comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back