What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatting with a friend of mine in another state, and figuring out what to do today.

My grandfather was ambidextrous- he was naturally a left hander but was forced to be a righty growing up. My grandmother broke her right wrist and during that time she wrote me a card- left handed. I still have that card.

I am ambidextrous, but I have different tasks that are really preferred by one hand or the other.

Maybe that actually is just a scrambled brain, rather than truly ambidextrous.

I'm right handed but throw a frisbee better with my left hand.

We just got the heat turned on. House temps got low enough to get staff's attention, and they sent someone over to turn it on. Now the house is beginning to warm up.

My grandfather was ambidextrous- he was naturally a left hander but was forced to be a righty growing up. My grandmother broke her right wrist and during that time she wrote me a card- left handed. I still have that card.
Same with my grandparents. They were born in 1900. They were both naturally left-handed but in school they were forced to write with their right hands. They did everything else left handed.

funny my dad's mom tried to force me to write with right hand but that didn't work out pretty well I'm left handed as well... that was years ago :)

back to on topic I'm just surfing and thinking what i should do this weekend :)

I am close to ambidextrous.

For example at one point it was easier to reach a ten key adding machine on the left because of where the extension had been put on my desk at work. I got good at it although I write right handed. I forgot about it as the office moved and I was using a different desk. Then a gal joined the staff that was left handed and ran a ten key adding machine right handed. That got me thinking and I went back to running one with the left hand because that way I could write answers down without switching hands for a pencil/pen. There was one of the guys that tried it because of us and he could not use other than his dominate hand for things like this.

I do some pretty delicate brush work to do fancy cookie icing and find myself switching between hands.

When doing makeup I do part with one hand and part with the other.

Being steaming mad. My phone just quit working, and now I cannot get back into Google without unlocking my account via a text message code, and because my phone quit working, I am unable to do so. This has started to be a very bad day. :mad2:

Many years ago I tried to write right-handed. That did not end very well. Been a lefty my entire life.

all my family lefti...I having problems in general,right arm in caste(bright pink) they say chip bone in left elbow aswel.
got hump,my family sitting watching me doing sod all to help me..i got one finger that working and they expect me make bed cook etc.all I can do is bit on key bord

Now I am cooling off, and getting my bad start to the day behind me, and moving on to other stuff. And meditating, too. Gotta have a cool head today.

Packing up my necessities and cleaning up my living quarters. There's only 17 days left before I begin a new chapter of my life, so getting started now is a wise move.

Packing up my necessities and cleaning up my living quarters. There's only 17 days left before I begin a new chapter of my life, so getting started now is a wise move.

But somehow waiting till last min is always easier. :P

But somehow waiting till last min is always easier. :P

Not for me it's not. I like to be stress-free, and be able to focus on what needs to be done. Thus, getting things done ahead of time works better for me. That, and the fact that I don't deal with stress very well. That is why doing it now is better. :D

Same here. I don't move to the new house for another 7 weeks, and I've already been slowly packing (non-essentials and storage) the past 5 weeks. I loooooove being organized! :)

I would have preferred a little more time, but 17 days is more than enough to get my affairs in order, and be ready on October 1st. The last time I moved, I only had 10 days to get packed up and ready to move, and as some can imagine, that's not quite enough time. This is plenty of time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back