What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have preferred a little more time, but 17 days is more than enough to get my affairs in order, and be ready on October 1st. The last time I moved, I only had 10 days to get packed up and ready to move, and as some can imagine, that's not quite enough time. This is plenty of time here.

it was a joke... notice the smiley face at the end of the sentence.

^^Agree with Jiro- it was a joke.

I've have to pack/move in less time. once was a week because I had to spend at least 3 days on the road to get to the new destination as well AND find a place to stay temporarily (got an apartment after I started work there).

I should have paid just a little more attention. I was distracted, and didn't fully grasp the joke until now. Now that I see it's a joke, I probably should have waited until I wasn't so distracted. My apologies.

I should have paid just a little more attention. I was distracted, and didn't fully grasp the joke until now. Now that I see it's a joke, I probably should have waited until I wasn't so distracted. My apologies.

you are always distracted, aren't ya?

you are always distracted, aren't ya?

Not necessarily. I'm usually very focused, but lately I have had my fair share of distractions. Hopefully those will abate when I move in a few weeks, and I can get my focus back to where it should be.

:mad2: AllDeaf on my Samsung tablet keeps kicking me out. Dunno why that is.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

On the busy road (TCS driving) to downtown VA hospital for barium swallow test at 8 a.m.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

On the busy road (TCS driving) to downtown VA hospital for barium swallow test at 8 a.m.

Hope things go well. I'm glad TCS is going with you. That makes things better. Think positive!

Making plans to get out of the house this afternoon. I just might use my bike today, since it's been a while I rode on a certain path.

had something to eat, now waiting for carpet man come measure up but rather go to bed and sleep

Just ate lunch; now finalizing my plans to get out of the house pretty soon. Today's bike ride should last about 45 minutes, due to the cooler than usual temperatures. It's usually 30, but not today.

eating lunch at work. United Way campaign week for us at the newspaper, fundraising for United Way. Fun times. Pizza lunch from Old Chicago!

Hope things go well. I'm glad TCS is going with you. That makes things better. Think positive!
Thanks. :ty:

We arrived late because the traffic but I didn't miss my appointment. It went OK. :)

Pondering alternative routes home, now that there's construction on Ashland between Bryn Mawr and Foster. I had to slow down, but still made it in 40 minutes.

Finally!! I got my Google account back up and running. Took long enough :P

Same here. I don't move to the new house for another 7 weeks, and I've already been slowly packing (non-essentials and storage) the past 5 weeks. I loooooove being organized! :)

So move-is in November.....first week....these days, when does the first snowfall fly?

Last edited:
So move-in in November.....first week....these days, when does the first snowfall fly?

Sometime in November, usually. Hopefully we'll be lucky! Sometimes we see snow in October but it doesn't always stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back