We've got 3 more moderators coming here...

Well let me put it this way. Three moderators know who the three new moderators are.

I have seen three moderators come in here with reassurances that this is not a joke for April Fools.

Trust me, I know for a fact that there are three new moderators coming to AD. I think Alex is just stretching this out to have an active thread and to laugh at the guesses that you all making.

You have to admit it sure does beat sitting around being bored all day with nothing to do.

At least with this thread you have Alex's final announcement to look forward to. It keep you in suspense and having fun and teasing with each other.

Now Vampyrox, has offered to tell for a million dollar bribe. RR has said that this is no joke. Even I tell you this is no joke.

So therefore, THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE. There is 3 new mods coming to AD.

Who are they?

Who are they? let me think here for a sec.. oh okay, could it be " Marica, Jan and Cindy Brady?" lol just kidding. :giggle:

I know one of them is JeepGirl..:)

I'm getting there...... out of my patience losing marbles...

*pulling my hairdo pieces of a time*

Breaking news..........the 3 new Mods are..........

Disney-4.jpg

I still think its gonna be a APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE....
why? cuz Alex is still not answering as to who the 3 new
moderators YET!! He is just waiting till April 1st...hehehehehe!
He just wants to drive us nuts, thats all...lol!

Possibility but why does the current super moderators tell you guys that it is NOT a april's fool joke? But I think they are just making it up but we'll see.

Not making it up! Sorry but you will find once you know me that I dont just make things up pfttttt! lol

I think its a joke put on by Alex, the members get suspicious so he lets his supermods in on it and invite them in to help complete the joke until April Fools. Now if I get THAT guess correct - do I get one million? (Surely if all AD members contributed we could come up with a million bucks, hehe ;))

I have read all of your threads. I don't know all the fuss about the new three moderators and Alex's April fool Joke. Anyway, I want to say to all of you ADers,

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!! :cool:

I believe Pacman in his post #90 is the winner here!

I am not going to say how I figured this out. :)

Pssst. It's much harder nowdays to rob a bank :/ but I'll make you a big fat funnel cake! How's that for a bribe?
If the funnel cake is extremely satisfying... maybe. ;)

It can't be just a simple funnel cake that I can get anywhere. It has to be something that I have an orgasm from after taking one bite. ;)

Congrats to our 3 newest mods! Welcome to the moderating team.

Back