Watch for Hurrricane Sandy on East Coast

Another storm at East Coast over the few days again. :-(

300x200_11031829_page-2.jpg

Rainy, Windy Weather to Affect New York City Wednesday

We're getting closer to 12/21/12. :hmm: :cool2:

Our church has been taking offerings to help the victims of the hurricane. We're sending one check immediately, and will be sending more later. Depending on the needs in that area, we might be sending a work crew later. TCS wants to join that, if possible.

I lived in four different places in CT, one in RI, and three in NJ, and I have relatives and friends throughout that area, so I wonder about those people and places.

i thought of you all last week,i know members on here live in hurrican area new jersy new york,i hope none of you suffer the terrible floods

I guess I may have no class in Hoboken for the rest of this week.
I'll use this time to clean my disorganized room...!

I was thinking why didn't obama and christie bring along food and drinks for people whwn they went to visit the places? Same goes for other people.. they can haul around something ang give out something more. Nourishing than a pat on the back

I was thinking why didn't obama and christie bring along food and drinks for people whwn they went to visit the places? Same goes for other people.. they can haul around something ang give out something more. Nourishing than a pat on the back
Maybe they did bring something but we didn't see it because the TV cameras didn't show it? :dunno:

I don't know about a deadline 12/21/12 happening but obviously with each passing day we're closer to the end of time.

Yeah each day we get older and closer to dying . I really am not worried about the earth coming to an end ,if it does happen everyone will be dead and I will long gone by then . We had a warning not long ago that the 'end was here' and we're still here. I am not going to lose sleep on this.

I haven't heard from my sibling that power comes back on. :hmm: i will check on my siblings.

I haven't heard from my sibling that power comes back on. :hmm: i will check on my siblings.
I hope they're OK. I hope they have heat where they are.

I have a second cousin and his wife who live on Staten Island. None of my cousins have heard about them.

I hope they're OK. I hope they have heat where they are.

I have a second cousin and his wife who live on Staten Island. None of my cousins have heard about them.

all of my siblings got power back last week and last yesterday and today but my nieces nope.

My friend's house lost the power due to Storm Athena, but it got back on earlier this afternoon. Everything is back to normal.

Hmm, I wonder someone from Oyster Bay here may be lost the power or house? :hmm:

My friend's house lost the power due to Storm Athena, but it got back on earlier this afternoon. Everything is back to normal.

Hmm, I wonder someone from Oyster Bay here may be lost the power or house? :hmm:

i think some of them??
my nieces still has not gotten the power back yet. they have not gone to school since oct 29 (monday) :shock:

ah there it is! I've been looking for Sandy thread.

Back