Watch for Hurrricane Sandy on East Coast

yeah, but if you live in the mid-west, you have to worry about Yellowstone erupting. Or, California, you have to worry about the "big one".

Disaster can happen anywhere. Don't live in fear, just be prepared.

True, true.

Without FEMA help, there was nothing could Ray Nagin do, except for make announcement about preparation for hurricane, so I just blame on our president and FEMA as majority part.

You would be wrong. The city failed to prepare as did Gov Blanco.

I disagree with you about Katrina - there is no right or wrong (#282, #283)

However, we are not supposed to talk about political so let focus on Hurricane Sandy.

I would love to talk politics, but we are not supposed to do that. I want this thread to focus on the hurricane, not get locked.

Then why is there a political asking you to give money to Mitt Romney's for his campaign on this forum?

The failures ofwere mostly local.

FEMA director Michael Brown, was heavily criticized for the agency's failure to prepare for Katrina and Bush got on TV and said Brown was going a good job while people where dying on the streets! What happen after the storm was Bush and FEMA fault.

I am was glad to hear that some NY marathon runners stayed to help clean , I thought it was awful that some runners where disappointed about the race being called off. People lost everything and some lost loves ones in the storm and people where whining about not having a race.

Then why is there a political asking you to give money to Mitt Romney's for his campaign on this forum?

FEMA director Michael Brown, was heavily criticized for the agency's failure to prepare for Katrina and Bush got on TV and said Brown was going a good job while people where dying on the streets! What happen after the storm was Bush and FEMA fault.

Please refrain from discussing about political and you know that isn't allowed in this forum, so we don't want this thread gets locked up.

Let focus on Sandy.

Please refrain from discussing about political and you know that isn't allowed in this forum, so we don't want this thread gets locked up.

Let focus on Sandy.

Foxrac, have you taken the doomsday prepper quiz?

I disagree with you about Katrina - there is no right or wrong (#282, #283)

However, we are not supposed to talk about political so let focus on Hurricane Sandy.

There is nothing political about it. I was there, I know who made our efforts more difficult.

First, people get blamed for a lot of things....that doesn't make it so.

Second, Keyword in your post "after". FEMA wasn't perfect, but they were not responsible for the deaths.

Third, I was there (as I have posted many times) with boats (multiple) When the storm hit. I know who made things difficult for us and it wasn't FEMA.

There is nothing political about it. I was there, I know who made our efforts more difficult.

First, people get blamed for a lot of things....that doesn't make it so.

Second, Keyword in your post "after". FEMA wasn't perfect, but they were not responsible for the deaths.

Third, I was there (as I have posted many times) with boats (multiple) When the storm hit. I know who made things difficult for us and it wasn't FEMA.

Do you think so? If it wasn't political, I don't have to waste my time to see a lot of posts got deleted, so sometime, the moderators disagree with you and ahead to clean the thread.

I did talked about whoever to be blamed for Katrina - there are more than just one person to be blamed, from city mayors, state governors and federal.

I have few families live in New Orleans and it wasn't pretty at all, so it was worst disaster ever, so New Orleans had hurricanes in past that won't gave a lot of death and damage to this city, until Katrina made a big screw up.

Do you think so? If it wasn't political, I don't have to waste my time to see a lot of posts got deleted, so sometime, the moderators disagree with you and ahead to clean the thread.

I did talked about whoever to be blamed for Katrina - there are more than just one person to be blamed, from city mayors, state governors and federal.

I have few families live in New Orleans and it wasn't pretty at all, so it was worst disaster ever, so New Orleans had hurricanes in past that won't gave a lot of death and damage to this city, until Katrina made a big screw up.

It might have been about politics for others. It was personal for me.

Another storm at East Coast over the few days again. :-(

300x200_11031829_page-2.jpg

Rainy, Windy Weather to Affect New York City Wednesday

Back