Wanna be a Mod? v. 2.0.3

I don't mind to being a mod but that time hours are out of my experience. Must have a beauty sleep for that. Count me out!

I don't mind being a mod again but that'd have to wait til' Fall when I get back to New York and back to MY COMPUTER!

I figured I'll be needing full-time moderators who can moderate any time of day, as long as you're committed to your duties and time spent moderating AD (full-time). If you know you're going to be very busy over the summer, then this position is not for you.

Ok, guys, here's the list so far of members who want to be moderators, and were approved by me and the moderators. If you requested for the mod opportunity, and your name is not on the list, please let me know and I'll reconsider. Most likely you were not selected because of attitude towards other members.

1) SilenceGold
2) JavaPride
3) Knightwolf68
4) FlyFree
5) BostonIceFire
6) Lasza
7) GoldenLeaf74
8) OddBall
9) LeviathanC
10) Darlin Tweety
11) Irish Devil Dog

Once I gather all nominees, I will make a poll for you to vote for the best 3 AD Moderators. Good luck!

Originally posted by Alex
I figured I'll be needing full-time moderators who can moderate any time of day, as long as you're committed to your duties and time spent moderating AD (full-time). If you know you're going to be very busy over the summer, then this position is not for you.

Ok, guys, here's the list so far of members who want to be moderators, and were approved by me and the moderators. If you requested for the mod opportunity, and your name is not on the list, please let me know and I'll reconsider. Most likely you were not selected because of attitude towards other members.

1) SilenceGold
2) JavaPride
3) Knightwolf68
4) FlyFree
5) BostonIceFire
6) Lasza
7) GoldenLeaf74
8) OddBall
9) LeviathanC

Once I gather all nominees, I will make a poll for you to vote for the best 3 AD Moderators. Good luck!

congraulation to all the nominated members just remember whoever u vote that member u are trusting them to be of sound mind and judgement, not only that, u also have been supported by ur peers that what they do will be deicded based on teamwork and respect, AND futhermore, GOOD LUCK to all of us who are nominated :) i accept this nomination with full understanding of my responiblity. thank u for ur consideration for the nomination :)

Last edited:
:shock: to be on the list

i accept the nomination but ahh yes a poll is good :thumb:

good luck to all of u nominees!!!!

Originally posted by Alex

1) SilenceGold
2) JavaPride
3) Knightwolf68
4) FlyFree
5) BostonIceFire
6) Lasza
7) GoldenLeaf74
8) OddBall
9) LeviathanC

I thought I had some attitudes toward some other members. :x

If I become a moderator..all my posts would have to turn into being more serious. :p

I am aware that this position is not a place for a mischievous behavior. :whistles innocently:

Good luck to the rest of the nominees. :D

Well, all moderators do have emotions/attitudes, like you do, so no one is perfect. Let's just say that they handle their attitudes/emotions pretty well. Am I right?

I am shocked that I have been nominated for moderator of this forum. I have some thoughts about it for few days, so I decide to decline for various reasons. It was thoughtful of you to nominate me. I wish future moderators good luck. :ily:

I don't mind to be MOD since I am here most of time and I think I am able to do my own times. So I can be mod on my own times ;)

I'm working on the poll now. This thread will be moved to the Forum Suggestions forum soon.

Back