Wanna be a Mod? v. 2.0.3

<<Thinks Goldie woul get the job since hes here all the time and his posts average. I nom. him. :D

i agree GL74 would be a good mod -- BUT Alex has posted that the mod has to not be an extreme postslut LOL and GL74 is a proud poststud :laugh2: :laugh2:

12am to 6am? NO WAY!

I need my beauty sleep. :D I need my sleep so I can get up early in the morning to go to work.

In fact, I enjoy being a poster more than being a moderator.

If you are working full-time and are active with participating in your local Deaf Community activities, it will be very difficult to moderate such an overwhelming popular bullentin board! This is number one reason why I won't want to volunteer such a position.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Fly Free
i agree GL74 would be a good mod -- BUT Alex has posted that the mod has to not be an extreme postslut LOL and GL74 is a proud poststud :laugh2: :laugh2:

yeah right very funny, I dont mind if Alex will get another person than me for Mod, it would be fine with me!!

at the same time, he is ONLINE to do this. Hes THERE for everyone and I see how sinecre he is. I dont care about postwore, I care about how great guy he is. I think he is pertect for that position. :D

I am not reliaze it must apply for 12 to 6 am forget it. I am not going for that

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
at the same time, he is ONLINE to do this. Hes THERE for everyone and I see how sinecre he is. I dont care about postwore, I care about how great guy he is. I think he is pertect for that position. :D
Who are you referring to?

Originally posted by Fly Free
sounds like shes referring to GL74 Vamp

let you know I am not intersting apply for that cuz I found it out miust apply for from 12 to 6am no thanks, I perfer beauty sleep all night keep my health sorry !!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I am not reliaze it must apply for 12 to 6 am forget it. I am not going for that
why you asked this in first place?? :laugh2: better be careful to read this thread before you re-post on this.. :naughty: peace!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
why you asked this in first place?? :laugh2: better be careful to read this thread before you re-post on this.. :naughty: peace!

yeah I know my careless :Oops:

where do i sign for being Mod? hey heres another idea.. why dont set up a AllDeaf VJ? :) baiass!

I wouldn't mind to be a DirtyOldModerator! But sadly, it doesn't match my time frame... :mrgreen:

If it's on different time frame... it'll be no problem and good experience for me here.

Next time will do... :D

Why don't any of you who is an Aussie apply for this position? You Aussies are like 12 to 14 hours ahead of us, Americans. Therefore, you would be able to moderate the forums between 12am and 6am EST time (eastern time in the USA)?

Or.....

Alex should "build" a bot to moderate during these hours. I think it could be done......Hmmm?

yea i vote for silencegold !! I've spoken with him many times in the past. he's great guy and he would help as much as he can. :)

Back