Wanna be a Mod? v. 2.0.3

Good luck to all applicants. As I said though, I am better winter due to fact I work more OT in winter. I have to talk to someone. I may switch shifts :dunno::ugh:

you would be the first hearing to be mod for an all deaf forum, good luck if you are mod!!!

I don't mind being a moderator for AD.. something new and something different. I'll be around here for the summer, relaxing.. it could be one of the ways to keep myself busy..

whats more be glad that its wrong timing.. hehe cuz i could be BIG mouth or bitch!! :D
<--- hardass :D

don't mind to become a MOD for AllDeaf.com.

1.) Consider myself as night owl person.

2.) Feel commitment to AllDeaf.com with my heart and spirit.

3.) Like to see AllDeaf grow more better daily with monitoring.

I like Lasza's compassions toward Alldeaf.com forum and I support her desire of being a moderator. Of course, it is up to Alex to decide. Whoever gets a moderator position, I will give him/her :thumb:

Originally posted by Lasza
don't mind to become a MOD for AllDeaf.com.

1.) Consider myself as night owl person.

2.) Feel commitment to AllDeaf.com with my heart and spirit.

3.) Like to see AllDeaf grow more better daily with monitoring.

:thumb: impressive comments :)

Originally posted by prostock19
You know, we could have nominations and then have a poll and vote for mods.
Great idea!!!
(btw hi Matty
xyxwave.gif
)

Hello, Matty

Umm, I don't know the polls might be good idea. However, I would like to make a suggestion....

Why not moderator to be submit his/her "qualifications", serious commitments, etc to Alex before he make a decision? What do u think?

;)

Originally posted by Oddball
Hello, Matty

Umm, I don't know the polls might be good idea. However, I would like to make a suggestion....

Why not moderator to be submit his/her "qualifications", serious commitments, etc to Alex before he make a decision? What do u think?

;)

sorry i disagree, i think it should fall on the admistator and the mods who are already involved with this THEY should decide who who should be the mod

sorry java I hate to disagree with u but it depends on fans who decide they want that person to be a mod and also up to alex and mods to decide too but if I was a mod I wud be firm and strict with fans here on this site cuz if I acted like more of a friend instead of a professional moderator then problems will get out of control like your stupid comment against other person so end of discussion I don't give a damn what u think anymore ;)

Originally posted by Oddball
Hello, Matty

;)
Hello Annie and OddBall

That is a great idea, too. Isn't it great that we put together all out ideas and come up with something. Teamwork is number 1.

Hello Annie and OddBall

That is a great idea, too. Isn't it great that we put together all out ideas and come up with something. Teamwork is number 1.

:werd: I agree with your idea . so it's better to have fans come together and work together if not then it wud be like totally up to alex and I don't want see alex bein stressed thinkin what to do and all that :roll:

Hello Annie and OddBall

:werd: I am glad that you understand what I meant about my comment. Teamwork is the crucial key to keep AD forum success!! Funny, yes you are right.. we don't wish to see Alex feels stressed out with some lame comments, u know. :bowdown: to Alex. :thumb:

I haven't seen Alex make a comment how he would make a decision except the requirements.

well if you are looking for more mods for the videogames or comics section, i'll do my job on that

Back