Time Change!

horselover61

Reaction score
Dont forget!!!

Dont forget to put your clock one hour back this Sunday, March 8!!! Fix your clock before you go to bed. So you get a hour extra of sleep. I know some state dont have that but for those who do please not to forget it.

NO NO NO! Spring you set the clock ahead one hour.

Do not set the clock back!

Spring forward!!!:wave::wave:

I hear ya, lose an hour of sleep :eek3:

NO NO NO! Spring you set the clock ahead one hour.

Do not set the clock back!

Spring forward!!!:wave::wave:

aye. its spring foward and fall back. and change the batteries in the smoke alarms!

Whew! I'm glad you guys settled that. I thought for a minute I had been an hour off since October!:lol:

It should be one hour FORWARD and we loose 1 hour of sleep! Oh well but I love longer daylight! :)

Thanks for reminding me. I will set the clocks ahead one hour. :)

Dang I always get mixed up between those date. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that and meaning I had to get to go back to work one hour later. Dang

Dang I always get mixed up between those date. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that and meaning I had to get to go back to work one hour later. Dang

Memorize post #9 and you will never again forget. :D

Arizona don't have the daylight saving law. Thanks for reminding me anyway so I can figure the hours before I call up my friends on VP.

Ugh..lose an hour this weekend....yuck!

Blah - losing an hour of sleep is just not fun, ha but the good thing about the spring time is, we get to have longer daylights :)

I Know that we all dread having to turn the clock forward of less than an hour of sleep, but for me I am going to be happy to have spring here even if I don't bugs, mosiquitos, blackflies, and bees plus wasps. I am getting tire of snow and ice. :applause: :fruit:

We got 2 minutes of snow, maybe a day of 1/4 inch ice, and no real good rain. I am not ready for spring, cuz had no winter yet.

Back