Time Change!

lol It does get confusing when the weatherman announces that we are back to the time change. ;)

I almost had forgotten about the clock change this coming Saturday. Should I be excited about it? :hmm:

Ohhh, Thanks for reminding me about that. Gosh, I forgot about that! I was soo busy spending my AMAZING anniversary with my AMAZING fiance all night. :giggle: So :ty: again!

draft_lens1357540module9751546photo_1212120806Daylight_Saving_Shirt.JPG

Maybe I ought to buy one :lol: ;)

:squint::squint: boring change time but am not gonna change clock :giggle: bec the cable and my laptop already have itself auto change so i don't have to worry abt it :D

thanks for reminding :)

oh crap losing a hour sleep and i will get headaches YUCK!!!!!!!!

Ahh one farting hour forward for spring... and one defarting hour back for fall.. blah hell with the clocks.. but kidding aside, good reminder for that...

I love this time of year because it means that spring is just around the corner! :D

You including United States will reset clocks one hour forward on Sunday in observance of daylight savings time except Arizona.

Officially the change to daylight-saving time occurs at 2 a.m. Sunday, though most folks will reset their clocks and watches before going to bed.

:D

Thank you!!!!

I went to 7 other sites through google trying to find out if I am going forward or backward. This was the only one I found that gave me an answer I could understand (i.e. "Lose an hour of sleep") LOL :lol: Thank you all very very much.**** Michael

Garfield-3.jpg

Losing an hour sleep will make me look like this grumpy Garfield Monday morning :giggle:

^You know what is funny on that picture... I used to have that exact Garfield plush when I was little! (except he was sitting down) :giggle: oh and minus the steaming hot cup of coffee in his left hand!

ETA: Are you guys changing the clock tonight? We have to wait until March 29 to do so :D or am I mistaken Liebling? Or anybody else from Europe? Lisa?

Jamie

^You know what is funny on that picture... I used to have that exact Garfield plush when I was little! (except he was sitting down) :giggle: oh and minus the steaming hot cup of coffee in his left hand!

ETA: Are you guys changing the clock tonight? We have to wait until March 29 to do so :D or am I mistaken Liebling? Or anybody else from Europe? Lisa?

Jamie

I love Garfield stuff that's neat you had a Garfield plush. I had one that stuck to my car window when I started driving hehe..

Its interesting not changing my clock til after church service. We got a paper last Sunday so, the pastor is kind to give us an extra hour sleep :giggle: I won't change my clock til then.

already changed my clocks so i wouldnt forget it..

and ive got 2 garfields on my desk.. one is 2 inches tall holding a fork in one hand and a knife in the other and hes smiling and the other is identical to this pic:
garfieldPL.jpg

ncff07, I have always love Garfield and he was a joy in the comic strip newspapers with Jonathan. Both of them are hilarious including the dog. I have not see any comic strips of Garfield lately. Thank you for showing your pic of Garfield. He looks cute in his T-shirt and sunglasses with a wonderful wide smile on his face. :lol:

Jamie

I already changed all of my clocks. I'm in the mood for spring, can't you tell? :giggle:

Back