The Official Member Picture Thread

Katzie said:
Thanks Lizachicky! :ily: but somehow I don't see myself as sax-x-x-xy mama maybe more like an ol' fart mama hahahaha

Well, you are still a sax-x-x-xy mama... well even if you fart! :laugh2: :ily: Everyone farts, hey? :Oops:

Malfoyish said:
Heh heh...this is when we were first dating...weren't we cute? :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish, You guys are adorable! :D I see you are a midget like me, too! :laugh2:

Liza said:
Malfoyish, You guys are adorable! :D I see you are a midget like me, too! :laugh2:

LOL oh, yes, Liza...I'm just barely 5'1. Mike on the other hand is 5'10!!! Hah!!! Guess you caught the tippy-toed kiss picture...LOL.

Malfoyish

Defee said:
Wow! Malfoyish..great pic of you and your hubby! Where is that in the background? somewhere in NYC, right?

That was taken at Gateway Park...we spent a lot of time there! :blush:

Malfoyish :)

OMG! I'm amshamed myself because it's first time for me to look ALL of the photos on those thread today.....

I saw you all for first time what you alike now..... Real Cool photos, you all have...

especially Angel & Roadrunner.... lovely couple....

Cheri, Malyoisch, Katize with baby, Vampy, Kujiji75, Sweeitkj, cowgirl, Bullym0m with cute daughter etc etc etc, Lunz, etc etc.... at last.... I saw your faces at last.... really cool you all are...

OMG.... Honestly, I'm not hide about me..... You will see me real soon.... :Oops:

I already mailed my photos to my friend to scan for me last week.... .

I nagged my hubby to buy scanner.... He want all is "3 in once" (scanner, printer & photo in one machine)... ... :|

Last edited:
Here's a picture of my oldest daughter who is also a member here in AllDeaf as Cheetahgurl!

Attachments

• steph.jpg
    steph.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 226
Oh, btw, she's 19 going on 20 in a few short weeks from now...soon we'll havta wish her a happy b-day...!! Her hair...is longgg...but lovely on her... :mrgreen:

Roadrunner said:
Oh, btw, she's 19 going on 20 in a few short weeks from now...soon we'll havta wish her a happy b-day...!! Her hair...is longgg...but lovely on her... :mrgreen:

You are proud father of your lovely daughter... It´s her at last... She´s pretty... :lol:

Liebling:-))) said:
You are proud father of your lovely daughter... It´s her at last... She´s pretty... :lol:

Yes...I'm proud of her! And thank you for the nice compliment too!!
:)

This is my most recent picture, taken today, as I had a haircut. KootchieBootchie asked for a picture so here it is, my sweet one!!! ;)

Thanks Banjo for your help in resizing!

Attachments

• Pattyresized.jpg
    Pattyresized.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 148
it s first time for me to see this thread. Now I know what y'all look like.. here is mine and my baby daughter Lisa. :lol:

Attachments

• melisa.jpg
    melisa.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 104
Nice picture of you and your baby, GeorgiaDeaf... :aw:

Nice picture of all of you have!! :thumbup:

Back